The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

I need help, I have been away for awhile, long while. Help with good sites for Addons

Darkshadow1911
Hi, I am returning after a very long rest. I have lost all my Addons and I am not sure where to go to get them. I want up to date stuff, Useful, and I know ill need the libs and stuff so. But I am also looking for a great reshader. I am on a 3070ti, 12900h laptop right now, but in about 3 weeks I will be moving to a 14700k, 64g ram, 4080 system. So I want to max out look.

Any help would be apricated /
  • M0ntie
    M0ntie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use Minion to get and manage Add ons.
    Can’t help with a reshader sorry.
    Options
  • NeuroticPixels
    NeuroticPixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EsoUI.com for addons. They also have the Minion addon manager, which I highly recommend. (Turn off OneDrive if your computer has it enabled.)

For reshade, there’s NexusMods.com
    Check out the ReShade I made: Crispy Sharpness
    Options
  • Darkshadow1911
    What about nexus and curse?
    Options
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd use ESOUI/Minion... that's where all the good addons are added to. As for reshading, people use Reshade. You can download presets for Reshade from Nexus or just make your own.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    Options
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nexus and curse do not officially provide eso addons and if you run into any error you won't get support for it at esoui.com
    The only source of trust should be www.esoui.com and/or Minion addon manager there.
    Options