Need help from build wizards

ESO_player123
ESO_player123
✭✭✭✭✭
UPDATE: The mystery is solved thanks to @Galeriano.

I'm at my wits ends. For EA I'm using Hack the Minoutaur's "Magicka Sorcerer Solo One Bar Pet Build – INFINITY". I set it up before the last patch (and saved it in the Armory) and I could swear that I saw my health recovery go above 8K when under the effect of the potion described in the build guide/video (Bugloss + Mountain flower + Mudcrab chitin).
HSIAuKY.png

My toon is a High Elf instead of a Khajiit.

Today I decided to recheck the build for some reason and noticed that I can only get my health recovery with potion to 6122 (4832 without).
arC1rZs.pngCooRlxq.png
I know that I could have messed up in a lot of places and there is not enough information provided here. But may be some build wizards can point me out in the right direction based of the differences in the numbers in the guide and my screenshots. I can provide any other screenshots/info that is needed.

Also, I would love to provide a picture with a summary of the gear I'm currently wearing (to show that I'm following the build), but I have no idea if there is a way/addon to provide that.
Edited by ESO_player123 on 8 December 2023 21:24

Best Answer

• Galeriano
    Galeriano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do You have Your ultimate charged to 500 when looking at stats?
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should probably provide more information. Do you even know what bonuses to health recovery you are using? And if you need to be in combat for them to work? Or not?

I could make some guesses, but it would ultimately be futile, because I would be shooting in the dark.
    The build site and video of Hack are also not very detailed in this regard. And I do not intend to become a paid member of his channel to find out or watch lengthy videos for naught.

So my bet is on Alessian Order and Daedric Protection.

Why don't you pop your potion while Allesian Order 5 piece is not equipped? And then equip the 5th piece while the effect runs and then conpare. See if that yields some insight ...
    Edited by Zodiarkslayer on 8 December 2023 10:20
    read, think and write.In that order.
    Options
  • ESO_player123
    ESO_player123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a paid member of that channels either, so I only have the information in the first free video that describes the build and the information on the webpage.

My main concern is that I think I saw the advertised numbers (8K + health recovery) on my toon before, but now I don't. So, my hope is that someone will be able to tell where I messed up the build (I'm not great with builds or stats that is why I need assistance.)

To answer your questions:
    Daedric summoning: I have Storm Atronach ultimate equipped at all times, so that should count.

Without the 5th Alessian piece and no pots the health recovery is at 2940. After drinking the potion it rises to 3509. After equipping the 5th piece it's at 6122. The numbers are with ultimate ready to fire, so Strategic Reserve should be at full work.

Edit: I also reacquired the Steed mundus just in case something wonky happened. I wear 7 divine pieces, all gold. And Bewitched Sugar skulls are still running.

Edit2: was quoting the wrong person, so removed the quote. And since the answer was already found, I crossed out the part that was actually not true in my answer.
    Edited by ESO_player123 on 8 December 2023 21:18
    Options
  • ESO_player123
    ESO_player123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galeriano wrote: »

Yes, the Storm Atro is ready to fire.

Edit: actually it was not at 500 at a closer inspection. You solved the mystery. Thanks.
    Edited by ESO_player123 on 8 December 2023 21:18
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you said your running archive with the build, when you saw it at 8k did you have any of the +health recovery vision buffs active when you were looking at it?

each one of those is +45%, stacking
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • ESO_player123
    ESO_player123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you said your running archive with the build, when you saw it at 8k did you have any of the +health recovery vision buffs active when you were looking at it?

each one of those is +45%, stacking

No, I checked the number before going there. Now I'm a bit questioning myself: may be I was mistaken. But on the other hand I remember checking the number and saw it under 8K and thought that the build did not work. But then I remembered to drink a potion, and health recovery rose to above 8K.

In any case, I would still like to know why I'm nowhere near 8K with this build. The only big difference I see is High Elf vs Khajiit, but that should not account for such a drastic difference in values. I messed up somewhere and I have no idea where. It's so frustrating especially since I believe that I made it work before.
    Options
  • ESO_player123
    ESO_player123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galeriano wrote: »

I'm a doofus. Of course it was not at 500. When I quickly checked today I saw that the Atro is ready to fire and for some reason thought "Yep, it's full". The mystery is solved and you are the wizard.

Thanks to everyone for trying to help me. I need more sleep before I conduct any late night build experiments/checks.
    Options