Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking to trade guild membership. Small guilds.

puddlejumper
Do you have a small friend only guild that needs some bodies to fill out the ranks so you can get a guild bank? I do, I need seven people to join my guild and in return I will put a warm body in your guild.

No access to your bank needed, nor will you have access to mine. We are just trading warm bodies.

If you are interested, this is for NA mega server. Please send me a private message with your account name and I will be setting this up tonight, Pacific Time.
Is this thing on?
  • Lalai
    Lalai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just as a note, you're not going to be able to put a warm body in seven other player's guild. Only four (as you'd need one in your own guild). Guilds are account wide, not specific to character.
    Fisher extraordinaire!
    Send me your worms, crawlers, guts, and insect parts.
    Templar Healer
    Daggerfall Covenant, NA
  • puddlejumper
    I know, that's why I said a warm body, not me, I will have my friends use their warm bodies too.
    Is this thing on?
  • tallenn
    tallenn
    ✭✭✭
    If there was a way to make that work, I'd join in, but unfortunately, you need 5 more guilds than you're allowed to have.

Now, you could take 5 people who each have two accounts (or where there's two people that are good with sharing a bank, such as husband and wife) and set up a bank-sharing system that way. If I eventually decide I'm here to stay for the long haul, I might just buy another account and go that route. Space constraints are such a bummer in this game.
  • Lalai
    Lalai
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know, that's why I said a warm body, not me, I will have my friends use their warm bodies too.

Ah, apologies then. Carry on :)
    Fisher extraordinaire!
    Send me your worms, crawlers, guts, and insect parts.
    Templar Healer
    Daggerfall Covenant, NA