The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Trying to share zone quests

Strut6569
Strut6569
✭✭
I have been playing for a long time. A friend just started playing and we were looking forward to sharing quests. We are seemingly unable to share the zone quests but have been able to share side quests, as long as neither one of us has done the quest.

I am EP and he is DC and we are trying to work through the main DC quests. (the quests at the top of the map completion table) Any ideas on why we are able to share side quests but not zone main quests??
  • TybaltKaine
    TybaltKaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This usually happens when one of the players is missing a quest in a chain. I'd start there and see if one of you is maybe missing a step.
    • Tybalt Kaine Khajiit Nightblade Aldmeri Dominion
    • PC/NA
    • Guildmaster- Lucky Raven
    • Knight of Marrow - Blackfeather Academy
    • Adepti- The Witches Goblet
    • Dragon Frog - Butterscotch Dragon Frog
    • "Nightblade healer huh? How does that work?"
    • "I drain the blood of our enemies and fire it into you. It's a lot less messy than it sounds, and yeah I'm basically a Vampire without the whole AGH FIRE BAD"
  • Strut6569
    Strut6569
    ✭✭
    I think that could be our problem. At one point he overloaded his quest list and ended up abandoning a bunch of quests. No telling what that did.

Thanks!