Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Why do we give names to our characters ??

bertuzunb16_ESO
bertuzunb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hello all, first of all thanks to all elderscrollsonline devs and all workers for a great game.But there are 2 things , I think its killing the joy for me in the game.
1) Name and guild tags: I see my acct ID in the guild chat lol.Its non-sense for me. Why did i even put a dmn nickname to my character if i dont see it in anywhere or on my toon. I can't choose who is who during the dmn combat my guildy,random guy or whatever.
2) Map/Zone change button or something like that. If the map is over crowded, I want to change the map to a quiet one. So Can we have an another option other than log out/log in pls ?

Thanks in advance, Keep up the good work!
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1.) not everyone you interact with is in your guild. I would like to see actual names in guild or at least have the option but come on. I like that everything is tied to your account but I'd like to see actual character names appear more too.

2.) Then everyone would try to get to a quieter one. I don't think "channels" work very well. You will see less crowding naturally as time goes on.