Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How does one mark a forum question as answered?

Adhamh
Adhamh
✭✭
I feel as if there's an obvious way to go about doing this, but for the life of me I can't figure it out.
IGN: Adhamh
Race: Nord
Class: Dragonknight
Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
  • Wedge
    Wedge
    ✭✭✭
    I believe it's a button below a reply. You can mark multiple posts as an answer. At least you could in beta.

On my phone so I can't quite see it. Also you have to be the OP to mark it as answered.
  • Trouvo
    Trouvo
    ✭✭✭
    If you can't see it, it may be possible its no longer an option, as before in the forums the section was called "Question & Answers" and it is now "New Player Questions" so perhaps there are no longer "Answers"? I have not posted one since Early Access began so it is merely speculation.
    Bloodline|RP Guild|Ebonheart Pact
  • Lazarus_Long
    Lazarus_Long
    ✭✭✭
    I think you need to click the down arrow next to "New Discussion" at the top right and select "Ask Question" to get that option on your threads. I think.
    The List For Living - A guide for new or troubled players

Hey Jute, get in my bag
    Take a lag spike and make it better
    Remember to let research play its part
    Then you can start to make a sweater

The Bohemian Auction House
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you need to click the down arrow next to "New Discussion" at the top right and select "Ask Question" to get that option on your threads. I think.

This. If your thread isn't designated as a question, it can't be answered.

----
    Murray?
  • Adhamh
    Adhamh
    ✭✭
    Ooh, alright then. Thanks!
    IGN: Adhamh
    Race: Nord
    Class: Dragonknight
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact