Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Dungeons and Loot

Rosebloome
Rosebloome
✭✭
Is it just me or are the drops in dungeons a tad bit disappointing?

GF and me did Banished Cells the other night, and aside from a green if even that, the bosses dropped not a thing. Though they seemed to always give a filled minor soul gem.
  • Xvy
    Xvy
    Soul Shriven
    Yea, dungeon drops are a bit disappointing, but that is how they were in the Elder Scroll series. Crafting is God thou.
    Remember the Fallen... :(
  • Wedge
    Wedge
    ✭✭✭
    Ya. The bosses have basic loot tables. But these are level 10 instances. Let's see how higher level bosses go. Do some cyrodil public dungeons. My guild got a couple purples off bosses in there.
  • Rosebloome
    Rosebloome
    ✭✭
    Wedge wrote: »
    Ya. The bosses have basic loot tables. But these are level 10 instances. Let's see how higher level bosses go. Do some cyrodil public dungeons. My guild got a couple purples off bosses in there.

As long as they end up being worth repeating. :P

Past the quest and the 1 skill point and the blue item reward for quest, no real point to go back.

• Gohlar
    Gohlar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rosebloome wrote: »
    Wedge wrote: »

As long as they end up being worth repeating. :P

Past the quest and the 1 skill point and the blue item reward for quest, no real point to go back.

Yeah and this is a huge problem. For some reason, monsters inside the 4 man dungeons only give 3 exp each. This heavily discourage group play as grouping up to faceroll the easy quests isn't very entertaining.

This game is turning out to be a bit of a disaster. Solo questing focused mmos do not have a good track record at all.
  • ElliottXO
    ElliottXO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's because the drops do not bind on pickup. If you would have good drops all along the value of items would go down rapidly.

I like this system a lot. So if you have a rare drop it's actually worth something and you can sell it for a good price.

I hate to sell rare drops to the NPC in other games because they are bound on pickup.