Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

i come from hk " so disapointed "

alan85811
alan85811
why maintenance don't have any time to tell us when will open the server
  • Xionar
    Xionar
    ✭✭✭
    Because they don't know. They posted they will give us an ETA when they have one.
  • Trouvo
    Trouvo
    ✭✭✭
    hopefully only because they are unsure of an ETA, or they do not want to cause further issue or concern by continuing to push back the ETA which in turn would cause more frustration
    Bloodline|RP Guild|Ebonheart Pact
  • TheGodless1
    TheGodless1
    ✭✭✭
    because they don't know themselves...there are many other threads on this subject as well, which is where this belongs.
  • alan85811
    alan85811
    alan85811 wrote: »
    we hv paid the money to enjoy early 5 day ~ because this 5 day i pay more ~ but ...... now !!!

• Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a pretty terrible bug. I think you should let them fix it. http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/21yvux/shortly_after_system_message_about_disabled/

calm your ***
  • Shaun98ca2
    Shaun98ca2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to know what they are working on and fixing really. As far as I know the game is down so it can take a nap.
  • Xionar
    Xionar
    ✭✭✭
    Games during early access and launch have more maintenance and server restarts during this time period than any other throughout it's lifetime. This should have been expected.
  • huytorwb17_ESO
    I know they are working on emergency bug fixes but they should still give us an update on WTH they are doing or an ETA on when it is 'likely' to be up. They could always provide us with a high level estimation on the timeframe.
  • Lalai
    Lalai
    ✭✭✭✭
    we hv paid the money to enjoy early 5 day ~ because this 5 day i pay more ~ but ...... now !!!

But you don't pay more for early access. You pay the same amount as if you got the game at launch day. It's just kinda a perk for investing early, not for investing more.
    Fisher extraordinaire!
    Send me your worms, crawlers, guts, and insect parts.
    Templar Healer
    Daggerfall Covenant, NA
  • TheGodless1
    TheGodless1
    ✭✭✭
    So you want to enjoy and play something thats broken enough to require a lengthy maintenance? You paid your "good money" to do that really?! Your logic is illogical...They know what you paid...we all paid the same. It's not going to kill you for it to be down a few hours so it can be played as intended. If this isn't good enough for you MMOs probably aren't for you. Maintenance happens whether early release or not...deal with it.
  • alan85811
    alan85811
    I AGREE FEW HOUR NOT GOING TO KILL ME ~ I DISAPOINTED IS WHY NO HAVE ANY TIME TO TELL US ~ ABOUT IS OK , 1HOUR 5HOUR 1 DAY JUST A TIME IS OK!
    Edited by alan85811 on 2 April 2014 10:15
  • TheGodless1
    TheGodless1
    ✭✭✭
    If they don't know they can't give a time...when they have a timeframe they will tell you...the problems are more important than your need for a timeframe
  • Lalai
    Lalai
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's really a lose-lose situation for them. If they give an ETA, and then keep having to push that ETA back, users on the forum are going to be upset because they aren't giving realistic times (when in fact the times may have been realistic when they were posted). If they give no ETA, but constant updates every few hours (like they're doing) there are users upset about having no ETA.

Personally I'm fine with either way they pick.. but I would rather them not give an ETA artificially to make the community feel better in the moment (and risk making them rage harder later).
    Fisher extraordinaire!
    Send me your worms, crawlers, guts, and insect parts.
    Templar Healer
    Daggerfall Covenant, NA
  • alan85811
    alan85811
    If they don't know they can't give a time...when they have a timeframe they will tell you...the problems are more important than your need for a timeframe
    THX , I UNDERSTAND , This is a good game , i just want to say , if this can change a little maybe is better , e.g. what thing happen ~ wt are they doing , just like that is ok !

• TheGodless1
    TheGodless1
    ✭✭✭
    in some games when they do maintenance and dont say what the issue is, they are actually banning gold farmer accounts en-masse. I hope this is the case with a few other fixes. There have been some pretty strong issues happening in game like broken quests, disconnects, gold spammers, etc. They could be trying to fix what they can, while they can before the next wave of early access and for full live release. Now is the time to do it. It sucks...I know...trust me...I'm just as anxious t get in as you are. But it has to be done right so we just have to be patient. Relax...go read a book or play another game for a bit. I'm sitting here playing Diablo 3 and responding to forum posts while I wait. Sleeping is also good...speaking of which...Night!
  • Xionar
    Xionar
    ✭✭✭
    THX , I UNDERSTAND , This is a good game , i just want to say , if this can change a little maybe is better , e.g. what thing happen ~ wt are they doing , just like that is ok !

They're likely fixing server issues and potential exploits that we don't really need to know about...nor would they want to tell us if something was being exploited. They've updated us multiple times that they're still alive and working on it, really all they can and should do, until they have a definitive ETA that will actually stick.
  • alan85811
    alan85811
    THX ~ Diablo 3 good also but no pvp so i give up already !
    wish can be good , they do what can do alreadly i just have a little disapointed and littel suggest ~
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Relax.

Everyone want's to play, not just you brother. It's unscheduled maintenance, it is what it is.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• metalgold
    metalgold
    ✭✭
    Lalai wrote: »
    It's really a lose-lose situation for them. If they give an ETA, and then keep having to push that ETA back, users on the forum are going to be upset because they aren't giving realistic times (when in fact the times may have been realistic when they were posted). If they give no ETA, but constant updates every few hours (like they're doing) there are users upset about having no ETA.

Personally I'm fine with either way they pick.. but I would rather them not give an ETA artificially to make the community feel better in the moment (and risk making them rage harder later).

This is right imho. I used to tell WGNA not to release estimated times and just tell players we'll be back up ASAP when I Moderated for them. They would post 30 mins in the early days, that would turn into 6 hours and the Mod. team would have to spend 2 hours cleaning up the mess of bad poasts and trolls...

"Tungur knivur"
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is pretty common with MMO launches. They'll fix it and have it back up and running as soon as they can.
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • Lazarus_Long
    Lazarus_Long
    ✭✭✭
    I would rather wait for them get things fixed than run afoul of a show stopper bug. And if I had a game in early access mode and found a shopper bug I would bring the servers down ASAP to fix it. Now I know there are a lot of minor bugs but most people will put with those for short time. A show stopper would be something that just should not happen but does. So thanks for working so hard to fix things ZOS! I hope you get some sleep before May 1st!
    Edited by Lazarus_Long on 2 April 2014 11:00
    The List For Living - A guide for new or troubled players

Hey Jute, get in my bag
    Take a lag spike and make it better
    Remember to let research play its part
    Then you can start to make a sweater

The Bohemian Auction House
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If the link to Reddit is what caused this Emergency Maintenance. I dont care if it takes the next three days. Id rather the game get fixed then be upset cause I cant log in.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Intrapolly
    If the link to Reddit is what caused this Emergency Maintenance. I dont care if it takes the next three days. Id rather the game get fixed then be upset cause I cant log in.

Completely agreed with this. I would like for them to improve their dialog with players however. Simple concepts like assuring there's a web address embedded in the client's server maintenance notification for the official forum post on server maintenance would help.
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Intrapolly wrote: »

Completely agreed with this. I would like for them to improve their dialog with players however. Simple concepts like assuring there's a web address embedded in the client's server maintenance notification for the official forum post on server maintenance would help.

I was notified of the maintenance through social media and a banner on this site. Its an emergency maintenance. I dont need..or does anyone else need details at this moment.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax