Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I wish there were something we could do about quitters.

• boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I do have to comment that I think its pretty odd that you get 5 transmutes for a weekly trial coffer but 10 for a daily random...
  • RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    OP I wish there were something we could do about quitters. Bookmark

On the contrary, developer should remove "quick leaving penalty".

Fake roler even exist in the group finder. (Meaning is bad people are doing fake role
    intentionally. Not about education for the beginners, but CP over 300 player
    still doing too much bad fake tank or fake healer.)

Most of fair role player keep suffering too much unreasonable penalty by role cheaters.
    Not good at all even in random. I don't want to waste my time with fake tank and
    fake tanking style weak damage DD.

This is not FAIR at all.

Request

I want "friend channel" for my chatting tab. If one of my friend list player is vacant,
    then I want to go with them.

Use your Friend list as you have the same information there as in Guild Rooster for where everybody is (location) when you look at that Rooster for your friends.

You can even create your own Guild and add your Friend to your own personal Guild list if that is what you want, so there is no need to change anything. Having a Personal Guild this way will also give you a chat tab for your own Guild, so why would ZoS create a Friend Chat tab when there is already tools to get what you request?

On PC you can also find a lot of Add on that will give you a message in chat or central on screen when your friends (or guildies) are online or go offline, this again will be depending if those friends make use of online status or are logging on as offline (add on can only provide information that is in game through API).
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RexyCat wrote: »
    OP I wish there were something we could do about quitters. Bookmark

On the contrary, developer should remove "quick leaving penalty".

Fake roler even exist in the group finder. (Meaning is bad people are doing fake role
    intentionally. Not about education for the beginners, but CP over 300 player
    still doing too much bad fake tank or fake healer.)

Most of fair role player keep suffering too much unreasonable penalty by role cheaters.
    Not good at all even in random. I don't want to waste my time with fake tank and
    fake tanking style weak damage DD.

This is not FAIR at all.

Request

I want "friend channel" for my chatting tab. If one of my friend list player is vacant,
    then I want to go with them.

Use your Friend list as you have the same information there as in Guild Rooster for where everybody is (location) when you look at that Rooster for your friends.

You can even create your own Guild and add your Friend to your own personal Guild list if that is what you want, so there is no need to change anything. Having a Personal Guild this way will also give you a chat tab for your own Guild, so why would ZoS create a Friend Chat tab when there is already tools to get what you request?

On PC you can also find a lot of Add on that will give you a message in chat or central on screen when your friends (or guildies) are online or go offline, this again will be depending if those friends make use of online status or are logging on as offline (add on can only provide information that is in game through API).

I want more casual relationship than personal guild.
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    with [1Stam Blade].
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".

2024/08/23
    Farewell Atsuko Tanaka...(-_-) I never forget epic acting for major Motoko Kusanagi.
  • Elendir2am
    Elendir2am
    ✭✭✭✭
    This coin has two sides:

Event few days ago herded me to doing dungeons runs with PUGs few tims again.

During that I got in situation, when both tank and healer quitted immediately.
    Bought fake probably. It was with Arcanist character, so I was able to do half tank in this DLC successfully fortunately.

Few days later with proper dank build, I ended with skippers in group. They just run and triged all adds. Total boredom, so I quitted and eat punishing. But it was better than suffer through their foul play.

Any punishment system will hardly determine who played out of team rules and what would be team rules. So you would just move all suffering on one side.
    PvP - Recruit.
    PvE - Dragon food
    RPG - A guy who thought, that he can defeat daedric prince, yet guards still chase him off when he accidentally touches some object during daily writs.