The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Did you get any page of the new outfit?(Frandar’s Tribute)

iPlayOnlyESO
iPlayOnlyESO
✭✭✭
Hi,
I opened +20 purple Tribute coffers and around 10 yellow coffers but got ZERO new page. However my coffers were earned before the update, maybe that's the reason.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/645725/pc-mac-patch-notes-v9-2-5-update-40
“Frandar’s Tribute” style pages are available from playing Tales of Tribute.
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't it typically the case that old coffers don't reward post-patch items?
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • iPlayOnlyESO
    iPlayOnlyESO
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't it typically the case that old coffers don't reward post-patch items?

I don't know, I've opened 5-6 new gold coffers, no style page again.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If it drops with the same consistancy as Pelin's did when it first came out then the drop will be on the rarer side, it was a while before I got a full set of that and as I only play npc's I cannot comment on drop rates from gold coffers. :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Grind is awful. I still didn't get even one piece of guest reward from previous updates after more than 20 coffers. I'm bored of that game and how much games I have to grind for all rewards? Hundreds? Thousands? This is ridicolous.
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • iPlayOnlyESO
    iPlayOnlyESO
    ✭✭✭
    I hope someone having a Frandar’s Tribute style page dropped makes a screenshot and shares here.
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I received a belt piece of this style from a gold coffer.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • iPlayOnlyESO
    iPlayOnlyESO
    ✭✭✭
    I received a belt piece of this style from a gold coffer.

cool!
  • rbfrgsp
    rbfrgsp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the boots from the gold coffer. Got two pellin pages in the same coffer-opening session (about 11 boxes). So this small sample group would suggest that pellin is a higher drop rate.
    Edited by rbfrgsp on 31 October 2023 22:20
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the waist.
  • iPlayOnlyESO
    iPlayOnlyESO
    ✭✭✭
    rbfrgsp wrote: »
    I got the boots from the gold coffer. Got two pellin pages in the same coffer-opening session (about 11 boxes). So this small sample group would suggest that pellin is a higher drop rate.
    I got the waist.

cool!
    Edited by iPlayOnlyESO on 1 November 2023 11:29
  • iPlayOnlyESO
    iPlayOnlyESO
    ✭✭✭
    rbfrgsp wrote: »

You're absolutely right. I got lots of Pellin from both of the old coffers and the new coffers. But I got ZERO new page. Once I doubted there is a bug preventing it from dropping. At least, now, I know it drops thanks to people in this topic.