Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Eso forums are confusing

Hooper
Hooper
Why is this zenimax? (no offense)
Edited by ZOS_HugoP on 2 April 2014 07:21
  • t.claudio.usnub18_ESO
    lol at first I felt the same way, takes some getting use to, it's like a mini game within itself with all the badges you earn and what not, I kind of like it now : )

P.S. you get a free Armored Mount if you unlock all the forum badges lol.
    Edited by t.claudio.usnub18_ESO on 2 April 2014 07:13
  • nhisso
    nhisso
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just post when I want, comment when I want. I couldn't care less about "board prestige" or badges.
  • PhamTrinli
    PhamTrinli
    ✭✭✭
    I just wish there was a "General Discussion" thread where you can go to see all the ! general discussion.. As it stands right now, the new player questions is basically substituted for the general discussion thread.
  • Altheina
    Altheina
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who have played Marvel Heroes might notice similarity in the forum features TESO has with it :)
    Altheina - Wood Elf Nightblade
    TESO Fun-fact 1: It takes to kill 119,050 mudcrabs to reach level 50
    TESO Fun-fact 2: There are 61 million items in the game
    TESO Fun-fact 3: There are 40,656,000 different weapon variations in the game
  • Kiybue
    Kiybue
    What's annoying the devil out of me is that I have EN selected - but everything I look at has a mass of German.
  • PureePlayer
    I can't stop laughing at all these discussions and their comments. I just..
  • rarefy77ub17_ESO
    lol at first I felt the same way, takes some getting use to, it's like a mini game within itself with all the badges you earn and what not, I kind of like it now : )

P.S. you get a free Armored Mount if you unlock all the forum badges lol.

Is there more info about that somewhere? Tried google but nothing came up. Not sure if you're serious or not.
  • wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kiybue wrote: »
    What's annoying the devil out of me is that I have EN selected - but everything I look at has a mass of German.

Someone at ZOS must have a thing for all things German. Playing on the NA server, a few of the quest givers in Glenumbra were speaking in German on Sunday.