The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Best use of these type of abilities in battlegrounds

wilykcat
wilykcat
✭✭✭✭✭
Binding Javelin 4. And all other knock down abilities.

Disclaimer: This poll is meant to be silly.

Best use of these type of abilities in battlegrounds 14 votes

To knock the same player off a cliff (over and over)
57% 8 votes
To knock multiple players off a cliff
42% 6 votes
To stun a player and let other enemy teams get points
0% 0 votes
To stun a player who has the objectives
0% 0 votes
Other
0% 0 votes
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i personally like knockbacks to hit people off of ledges to go off map lol

though to get people knocked off ledges, you need a knockback, knockdowns and knock ups dont change their location
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Every time someone falls off a ledge its funny
    Options
  • Brakkish
    Brakkish
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use it as an IQ test.

If I get the same player more than a few times; I question their ability to learn and feel bad. (for a brief moment.. then continue to see if I can set records).
    CP2332 +3100 hrs spent in BGs. US PS5 - Nine PVP Tanks - toons named variations of "Combat Medic" I like long walks on the beach. What's PVE? https://www.youtube.com/brakkish
    Options
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you meant to put "Aurora javelin" not binding Javelin, as binding javelin doesn't have a knockback, it's just a straight up stun. Aurora javelin is the morph that is a knockback skill.

Though I think most usage of knockbacks in battlegrounds are used as a means to troll you. Either to knock you off the map, or into lava or any unfavorable situation.
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
    Options
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xDeusEJRx wrote: »
    I think you meant to put "Aurora javelin" not binding Javelin, as binding javelin doesn't have a knockback, it's just a straight up stun. Aurora javelin is the morph that is a knockback skill.

Though I think most usage of knockbacks in battlegrounds are used as a means to troll you. Either to knock you off the map, or into lava or any unfavorable situation.

Yeah. That's what I meant. I got those two mixed up. Also knocking players off a cliff or into lava in online games (especially pvp) is hilarious 🤣
    Options