Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mac Sonoma game mode

NetherClawSr
Any chance of ESO optimised for Mac Sonoma Game Mode?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @NetherClawSr

You are welcome to send in a feedback request here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Voiddreams
    I have an M3 mac running on Sonoma. I have to turn all the bloom settings off. Also, you can not reinstall the game because it does not recognize the disk size. You can restore from a time machine backup if you have one. ZOS will not support the Apple chips so the game is on borrowed time.

I run the launcher natively, and use the java routine to update minion. Like I say, borrowed time.
    Options
  • Norgaerth
    Norgaerth
    ✭✭
    For my experience, M1 iMac, full screen ESO automatically triggers Game Mode (I get the alert) -but- the little green button for turning game mode on/off never appears.

I have all kinds of tweaks made to the graphics settings in order get acceptable FPS and image quality. Everything is a trade-off.
    Options
  • Balgrim
    Balgrim
    Playing on an external screen at its native resolution, on a Macbook Pro M1 Max and the latest Sonoma, leaving the Mac screen open, poses no problems with fairly advanced settings. Game mode kicks in automatically, and fps are decent.
    The heat dissipates well and the fans are barely audible.
    Options