Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Forum confusion.

Hypersillyman
Hypersillyman
✭✭✭
Okay, I am probably missing something here. How do I mark a post as having been answered? I posted something earlier today, someone posted a very helpful response that answered the question, and I want to mark it as such. How do I do that? As I said, I'm probably missing something obvious, but I can't find the option.

Help?
LFG Fippy Darkpaw. PST.
  • Meogi
    Meogi
    at the bottom of their post you see "Flag" and "Quote". Mouse over and you find the other options popping up
  • Hypersillyman
    Hypersillyman
    ✭✭✭
    I see insightful, agree, awesome, and lol. I don't see "answered". Is one of those others supposed to be the "answered" option? If so, they need to just label it that and quit with the silly emoji stuff.
    LFG Fippy Darkpaw. PST.
  • Frosthawk
    Frosthawk
    ✭✭✭
    I see insightful, agree, awesome, and lol. I don't see "answered". Is one of those others supposed to be the "answered" option? If so, they need to just label it that and quit with the silly emoji stuff.

Only question asker can set one of comments as answer to get that "answered" marking in discussion, those other Insightful, agree, awsesome, lol are open to all who care to take look to answer writings to give their opinion about that particular comment.

EU - Adlmeri Dominion
    Sanquin's tester
  • Stoob
    Stoob
    ✭✭
    If it's not your question, All I can recommend is to rate them on how well they answered the question.
    An Eye For An Eye, Leaves The Whole World Blind.
  • Hypersillyman
    Hypersillyman
    ✭✭✭
    Well, let's take this very question as an example. I asked it, you guys have answered it. I still do not see anything even remotely resembling an "answered" option on any of your posts. If it is supposed to be included along the bottom with all the other options, it simply is not there.
    LFG Fippy Darkpaw. PST.
  • Meogi
    Meogi
    Well, let's take this very question as an example. I asked it, you guys have answered it. I still do not see anything even remotely resembling an "answered" option on any of your posts. If it is supposed to be included along the bottom with all the other options, it simply is not there.

Personally, I would choose insightful to the posts you find provide information that solves your problem