Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

forums in foriegn language?

AtokadLayor
anyone else getting a different language appear for the forums even though you have it set to english?
  • BmcD73
    BmcD73
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting so many posts with all sorts of different languages. It is making it very difficult to use the forums. Is there a way to make En my only language shown on the forums?
  • ranncoreb14_ESO
    Yes, these forums are abysmal.
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes - it's extremely confusing to see everything duplicated in three languages. Especially if you don't even speak one of the languages!

Please can you add a way for us to see only the language/s we want. I guess some people might want more than one language, but it should be an option somewhere.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • WhiteScythe
    WhiteScythe
    ✭✭✭
    yeah I agree this is terrible, could we have a better forum layout that works well? :disappointed:
    NA-PC Daggerfall Covenant #dcforlife
    WTB OCEANIC SERVER!
  • nateedubs
    nateedubs
    Soul Shriven
    These forums are terrible. I liked the old ones a lot better.
  • PopTartFarts
    PopTartFarts
    Soul Shriven
    AAA MMO's usually have their forums separated into three languages. German, French, and English. I am a little surprised that this isn't the case here. Hopefully this gets fixed...soon.
    Mountain? Hell, it was flat on the map!
  • BmcD73
    BmcD73
    ✭✭✭
    My feeling is that the forums are just supposed to show your language (maybe based on your region, preferences, etc) and it isn't working. I find it hard to believe that they looked at this and said..."Oh yea...this is exactly what we want!"