Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Any tricks to force game to load to pve rather than pvp?

galiumb16_ESO
galiumb16_ESO
✭✭✭
I am stuck in a hole and looking for a way to get out as the /stuck command is removed
  • Melian
    Melian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you zoom out on the map and teleport to a wayshrine?
  • Vyrthure
    Vyrthure
    ✭✭
    @galiumb16_ESO Try joining a guest campaign.
  • galiumb16_ESO
    galiumb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Already in a guest campaign
  • Swordmage
    Swordmage
    ✭✭✭
    If you are in a guild, you can teleport to the wayshrine closest to anyone in the roster (and on-line) -- right click on a roster entry. Best thing is it is free.
  • Lazarus_Long
    Lazarus_Long
    ✭✭✭
    You can switch you Main and Guest Campaigns once every 24 hours. I know waiting is not really a fix, but at least you be stuck for ever.
    The List For Living - A guide for new or troubled players

Hey Jute, get in my bag
    Take a lag spike and make it better
    Remember to let research play its part
    Then you can start to make a sweater

The Bohemian Auction House
  • galiumb16_ESO
    galiumb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You cannot teleport to another player, even a guildy, from Cyrodiil
  • fosley_ESO
    fosley_ESO
    ✭✭
    Servers are down, but if you're not unstuck when you get back, you could always tell someone from another alliance to come kill you.
  • galiumb16_ESO
    galiumb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I crashed while doing one of the public dungeons. When I logged in I was falling, and then fell into a deep hole. I died, but when I released I crashed again and it put me right back where i was, but now alive.

No enemy can get to where I am, short of getting stuck themselves.
  • Tyler_Durpen
    You don't have to wait 24 hours just to enter your other campaign. Try and enter your home campaign and it'll port you to it.
  • galiumb16_ESO
    galiumb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I have no home campaign as the guild hasnt selected one yet. I am reluctant to do it given the cost to change it, which I cannot currently afford.