The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Cmd+Tab isn't working!

wallacepfub17_ESO
Hi guys,

I can't change between apps while ESO is open. I opened a ticket during beta phase but they didn't solve this.

Anyone with the same problem?
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys,

I can't change between apps while ESO is open. I opened a ticket during beta phase but they didn't solve this.

Anyone with the same problem?
    Not sure what would be causing this as it was added a while back in Beta and has been confirmed to work. I just tested and it still does.

The Mac key combinations that were added are:
    Command-Tab = Works (First takes you to Windowed. Second opens Icon Bar)
    Command-F = Works (Toggle Fullscreen)
    Command-M = Works (Enter Fullscreen)
    Command-H = Works (Hides ESO window from Windowed or Fullscreen mode)Can also use the original;

Alt-Enter to toggle Windowed <> Fullscreen.
    Or go into;

Controls > Keybindings > User Interface > Toggle Fullscreen Mode

and set whatever key you prefer.

If I want to change via Command-Alt I press that combination which takes it from Fullscreen; hold Command down still press Tab again to bring up the App Bar as normal and select the app using Arrow > Release to select. After it will remain in windowed mode. Just use one of the other added combinations to return to Fullscreen is used.

One thing you may want to check is that Command is not used in Controls > Keybindings in game settings. It tend to reset itself as the default for Interrupt. I find when it does this, because doesn't support modifier keys it reads it as Command only and Interrupts. I just unbind it and remap Interrupt.

If this doesn't help can you post back with System details:

Apple icon (top left of menu bar) > About This Mac > More info…

and confirm what Keyboard you are using.
    Options
  • wallacepfub17_ESO
    Thanks for the advice!
    Options
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the advice!
    Happy to help ;) Good luck with it. Post if you still have a problem.

Options
  • wallacepfub17_ESO
    Moonraker wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice!
    Happy to help ;) Good luck with it. Post if you still have a problem.

Ok, I'll try today!

Options