Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Is anyone else having issues with the frame rate?

Thormaehlin
I have tried every possible configuration with the settings and it still seems like it is no where near as smooth as it should be.
System Specs:
Intel Core i7 Overclocked to 3.4
Nvidia GeForce GTX 670MX 3GB
8GB RAM
  • Nicobay1
    Nicobay1
    i have .
    i got 100 , then bam , 6 seconde freeze , 8 frame rate ...
  • owlsix
    owlsix
    Soul Shriven
    Me as well. Sometimes up to 1 min freeze or booted completely. Even when settings at minimum
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, no problem here but I'm expecting my FPS to take a dive once in Cyrodiil.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• D3sstroyer
    To be honest im not getting too high fps but its stable
    My spec
    I5 3570
    4gb ram
    120ssd
    R280x

Im gettin around 30-50fps
  • Bushy808ub17_ESO
    I have arelatively low end computer. And my way around the freezes was a CTRL+ALT+DEL and go to go Start Task Manager (or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC opens it directly). Find Elder Scrolls Online, right click and choose Go to Process. Now right click on eso.exe and click on Set Priority and choose High. I found that removed my hiccuping. I figured it might be a background process taking precedence, and turns out that on my computer at least, it was.
  • Lazarus_Long
    Lazarus_Long
    ✭✭✭
    For my Core i5 2500 and HD7950 the biggest hit on frame rate is view distance. I keep it set to 65. The second biggest hit was shadows. I turned them all the way down. Then I turned off grass just because I wanted to be able see to alchemy mats. I get between 55 and 100 fps now.
    Edited by Lazarus_Long on 2 April 2014 06:30
    The List For Living - A guide for new or troubled players

Hey Jute, get in my bag
    Take a lag spike and make it better
    Remember to let research play its part
    Then you can start to make a sweater

The Bohemian Auction House