The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Cannot restore some licenses. (NP-39227-3)

Ryno4ever
Ryno4ever
Soul Shriven
Cannot restore some licenses.
(NP-39227-3)

The Elder Scrolls Online Collection: Blackwood
The Elder Scrolls Online: High Isle
The Elder Scrolls Online: Necrom

During an attempt to fix an issue with another game, unrelated and it fixed itself, I noticed I've started receiving the above error with ESO content when trying to restore licenses. PlayStation support has taken me through various steps to try and fix this issue including sign in/out of PlayStation Network, deactivate/activate primary console, restore default settings, rebuild database, & even initializing (factory reset) the PS4. They then assumed it was a hardware issue but I had a backup PS4 still in the box which I updated and attempted to restore licenses on which received the same error. After talking to PlayStation's Hardware & Account teams they have not found a solution yet and suggested I also contact ESO Support to see if it could be an issue with ESO preventing the restore licenses option from updating my licenses. I'm posting this here due to supports suggestion since "The development team checks these regularly".

As of this moment I can still access all the content listed above, for now. My concern is about future attempts to restore these licenses should they expire, especially since some friends in-game have very recently had issues not being able to access all of their paid content and restore licenses. This has been an issue since the start of August, at the earliest that I know of, and has not changed since discovering the issue.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 20 October 2023 14:49