The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

LF LGBTQ+ Guild

step9372
step9372
✭✭✭
Been in too many guilds that claim to be welcoming to LGBTQ+ folks but it's just lip service. Looking for a guild where the members are actually in the community or allies.
PC NA. Arrived in Tamriel April 2017. CP2500+. 13 Characters. Housing addict.
  • Gegensmith
    Gegensmith
    ✭✭
    You might try Pacrooti's Hirelings
    Options
  • AzuraFan
    AzuraFan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try Shadows of Summerset.
    Options
  • Peacefulfishy
    You should definitely check out Pawsitivity!! We are getting momentum and aim for vet trials, dungeons, trifectas and just overall progression! Feel free to message me in game @MightyTetsu or send me mail if I'm offline and I'll be sure to get you on board! We want to build a positive learning environment while still progressing in end game! :)
    Options
  • Huggernaut
    Huggernaut
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are some VERY ugly guilds in this game, I would tell you the names of the bigots here, but I would get banned from the forums for "naming & shaming" known bigots & nazis & apparently that is against ZOS's TOS.

So I will say I found a very nice guild now with really terrifically supportive folks called "Aedra of Nirn" think I found them via the social guilds in guild finder & they are terrific, I would highly recommend them if you are still looking =)

or if anyone else comes across this post & needs some help finding a safe space to game without some bigot hating on you.

I will simply go to reddit & name & shame these losers there, because unlike ZOS I don't believe these bigots should be allowed to hide behind terrible terms of service & poor customer service.
    Edited by Huggernaut on 26 September 2023 07:26
    Options