The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread, "Crown Store Showcase- August 2023"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
fr8fnivgmf15.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Crown Store Showcase- August 2023"

"Behold the exciting assortment of collectibles coming to the Crown Store during the month of August 2023!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on 31 August 2023 15:55
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy to see the Grim Harlequin crates since they have a moth I needed! Just the Sunken Trove to go! Also the Truth and Logic arms pack looks pretty cool. I also see the ship house, which I know will make plenty happy. Shame that it’s so DC themed, though.

As for requests, I'd love to see the Dragonscale, Frost Atronach, and Sunken Trove crates return. And as usual, I am requesting that hair dyeing is added in game! We already know it's lore friendly! And I’m almost done with crates that have moths!

Here is the bounty list:
    - Moths -
    - Carmine Wood Moth - Grim Harlequin crates
    - Mustardseed Moth - Sunken Trove crates

Möth
    Edited by MafiaCat115 on 14 August 2023 12:56
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
    Options
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting things available this month. Will be neat to see what people do with the ship house.

There isn't much here I want myself. Definitely need to grab that harvester dummy now that I have a chance.

As far as items I want to see return go, or items I'd like to see made, you'll find them in this spoiler tag as always;

(It goes without saying that more bipedal mounts of various kinds are always welcome.
    -Unacquired Pony Guar/Guar Calves-

1. Pony Guar
    2. Striated Pony Guar
    3. Frostbane Pony Guar

NOTE: Neither the Pony Guar nor Striated Pony Guar have been available in years. I'm hoping to see them return to the crown store soon. As far as the Frostbane Pony Guar goes, I'm hoping this and the other frostbane pets return as a reward for the New Life Festival at some point in the future. Please consider this request.

-Unacquired Bantam Guar-

1. Atmoran Bantam Guar
    2. Eerie Violet Bantam Guar
    3. Hot Blooded Bantam Guar

NOTE: All three of these are entirely outside of my control to obtain. I would like to buy these if that ever become an option.

-Kagouti Hatchlings/Calves-

1. Frost Atronach Kagouti Calf

NOTE: The Frost Atronach Kagouti Calf hasn't returned since the the first time the Frost Atronach Crates came around. A frost atronach pet may return this New Life Festival and I'd like it to be this one.

-Things I'd Like To See Created-

1. Alit mounts and pets
    2. More cliff striders pets, and maybe some Hackwings too
    3. Cliff racer pets
    4. Wammassu mounts
    5. Esqoo of Dhalmora Housequest (and houseguests as separate furnishing slots!)
    6. A hugable guar houseguest/furnishing
    7. A pack guar pet
    8. Wormouth pet
    9. More scuttlers. We only have that one from game launch.
    10. That bloodroot guar from Bloodroot Forge as a mount
    11. Bittergreen the Wild Trial Dummy

Thank you for your time, and I'll bother you again next month.

P.S. I did in fact add Vvardvarks to the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve. All of the currently existing ones are currently on display.
    Edited by BloodyStigmata on 1 August 2023 15:13
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    august has so many lovely items
    i cannot wait to get the Kargaeda and Truth and Logic arms packs, the Fair Winds, the Herma Mora statue, and get more Grim Harlequin crate items
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • Anthony_Arndt
    Anthony_Arndt
    ✭✭✭
    Really nice selection for August.

With the Swashbuckler Personality being back in the store, any chance of us getting a Pellitine Outlaw Sword any time soon? It's right there in the emote.

It's been my main Khajiit Nightblade's personality ever since it launched and I'd love my outfit to match my emotes.

I bought my son the Pellitine Outlaw Daggers when they came out hoping they'd be all one-handed weapons. Considering how expensive they were, that was a reasonable expectation. I was very disappointed to find out that it was just the daggers. Luckily, he's a dual-wielding Pet Sorcerer so he's been using them ever since.
    ”Fusozay Var Var”: ”Enjoy Life”
    Life is short. If you have not made love recently, please, put down this book, and take care of that with all haste. Find a wanton lass or a frisky lad, or several, in whatever combination your wise loins direct, and do not under any circumstances play hard to get. Our struggle against the colossal forces of oppression can wait.
    Good. Welcome back.
    We Khajiit live and fight together, and our struggles will not end very soon, likely not in our lifetimes. In the time we have, we do not want our closest comrades to be dour, dull, colorless, sober, and virginal. If we did, we would have joined the Thalmor.
    Do not begrudge us our lewd jokes, our bawdy, drunken nights, our moonsugar. They are the pleasures often denied to us, and so we take our good humor very seriously.
    Outfit slots are disgustingly expensive.
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im definitely interested in the truth and logic weapons

im also somewhat interested in the boat house, but will have to see if i feel like shelling out the (likely) 14,000 crowns for that
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Ossified Rime Wolf is really nice. I never secured a frost atronach wolf, but this guy is honestly more me (spooky!). He's too expensive, but I appreciate that he's available for crowns. Good trend.

Now I spend months saving endeavors for the other frosty wolf in the shop. 💀❄️ I feel like the wild hunt variants have amped in price and it stings.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
    Options
  • BardokRedSnow
    BardokRedSnow
    ✭✭✭
    Ngl.... that house, the ship? Goes hard as ***, I love it. Very badass, amazing house. Easily will be my fav. Its huge but I can manage.

The Rime Wolf is sick too.

If I'd make a request, it'd be the High Isle items pack for preordering to come back, I believe that zos does that periodically. Well I didn't get that for High Isle, missed the opportunity, and would love to get the costume that comes with it, is very badass. The sailor one with armor on it, whatever that is called.
    Options
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    If I'd make a request, it'd be the High Isle items pack for preordering to come back, I believe that zos does that periodically. Well I didn't get that for High Isle, missed the opportunity, and would love to get the costume that comes with it, is very badass. The sailor one with armor on it, whatever that is called.

High Isle Collectors Pack Upgrade has the pre order items minus the timed exclusive mount and pet.
    Options