Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Performance issues since necrom update

Its_Leon
Its_Leon
Soul Shriven
Am i the only one who is having performance issues? I am playing from a macbook air m1 and before necrom update the game was running very well. After the update i'm getting huge fps drops, i even tried to lower the resolution but this didn't help ( also, i noticed that when you change resolution the UI resolution still remains at the maximum resolution which is 2k and doesn't scale). Any solutions?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Its_Leon

If you continue to have issues, please go ahead and start a ticket with customer support for further assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • karpok
    karpok
    ✭✭✭
    I just experienced the same. Opened 2 tickets to the support but never get any single beginning of an answer...

Meanwhile I figured out a workaround.
    I deleted my user_settings file to start with a fresh one.
    Then I turned on UI scaling (Settings > Video > Interface > Use Custom Scale > On

And in the end only use full screen mode to play (as soon as I get back to window mode fps drops significantly). It was the opposite prior to the update.
    --
    Soumar, Aldmeri Sorcer
  • Ananda.eso
    Ananda.eso
    ✭✭
    Thank you, Karpok. I will give that a try. I've also gone through all the trouble shooting steps and support but no solution was forthcoming.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you already have a ticket open, you are welcome to post your ticket number in this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post