Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Horses?

jmido8
jmido8
✭✭✭
Since I only pre-ordered the normal edition, I didn't get a free horse which means I'm looking into buying one from the stables. I assume there's a difference in quality between the different priced horses? Also, which horse is the pre-order edition equivalent too. I'm trying to decide if the cheapest horse is worth buying just to have one or if I should just save up a little longer and get one of the more expensive ones.
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    It appears that the stable purchased horses give an additional 10 - 15 inventory spaces up front that the imperial horse doesn't. They also can be feed to a larger storage size than the imperial horse.
  • Severan
    Severan
    ✭✭✭
    Pre order horse is equivalent to the 17k gold horse. The better horses cost 42k gold.
    Xbox One - BeScurred
  • Swordmage
    Swordmage
    ✭✭✭
    The basic stable horse is the same as the imperial (and the ZOS store palomino) horse (15% speed, 0 stamina, 0 storage). The more expensive stable horses have a small initial bonus to one of those stats.