The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Esoteric Environment Greaves leads.

Snamyap
Snamyap
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Can anyone confirm that the two leads from the side bosses in the two dungeons can drop from the first side boss?
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Today I had lead from first side boss in Graven Deep, still trying with Coral Aerie so can't confirm this one.
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks, guess I'll keep trying then, over a dozen kills on both of em.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the one in graven deep can drop from any of the 3 side bosses (i personally just farmed the first boss, reset instance and tried again)

the other one in coral aerie, i think ONLY comes from the 4th side boss after the last main dungeon boss is killed, i managed to get the lead from this one on the 6th try (which still felt like it took forever considering even with a full group the dungeon including all side bosses can take like 25 min)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got it from the Sload on the first try, after killing the first hidden boss over a dozen times in vain. So yeah, I also think she is the only one that can drop the lead.
  • Peacatcher
    Peacatcher
    ✭✭✭
    I got it from the final secret boss in Coral Aerie. (Probably doesn't help answer the question!)
    Edited by Peacatcher on 30 June 2023 16:24
    Ps4 EU
  • GCJ_
    GCJ_
    Will the leads drop if the dungeons are soloed? I got the coral aerie drop on normal the 1st try, but that was 2-manned with companions and only I got the lead. For Graven Deep I've soloed the entire dungeon on normal a lot with both a companion and not, and that's only after farming the 1st side boss only for far too many times ive that I said screw it and actually made a build to pass the gatekeeper with my dd just so I could give myself 2 more chances between resets. Ive yet to pick up the lead, but I have gotten pretty close to completing my collection for the dungeon sets' weapons. The only thing I can think of preventing the drop is whether I'm in a group with other players or not.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GCJ_ wrote: »
    Will the leads drop if the dungeons are soloed? I got the coral aerie drop on normal the 1st try, but that was 2-manned with companions and only I got the lead. For Graven Deep I've soloed the entire dungeon on normal a lot with both a companion and not, and that's only after farming the 1st side boss only for far too many times ive that I said screw it and actually made a build to pass the gatekeeper with my dd just so I could give myself 2 more chances between resets. Ive yet to pick up the lead, but I have gotten pretty close to completing my collection for the dungeon sets' weapons. The only thing I can think of preventing the drop is whether I'm in a group with other players or not.

I got mine soloing the first secret boss in Graven deep
    Soupy twist