Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fates Proxy - Investigating Alavelis

c363b
c363b
✭✭✭
I am stuck on this Telvanni Peninsula story quest. I have investigated every area and building in Alavelis, but the quest marker keeps pointing me back to a collapsed scaffold just outside the path that circles Alavelis. There is no quest item in that small quest circle. How do I finish that part of the Fates Proxy quest?
  • Avishag
    Avishag
    ✭✭✭
    I am also stuck..help would be appreciated :)
  • Danny_Fluke
    Have you completed the quest given by another nearby quest giver?

It (the main quest) will tell you to investigate the area, but its completion hinges on the other acceptable quest for Alavelis itself.

If you have that quest in progress, you can hover on the icon on the map, and there should be an additional line below the name summarizing your quest.
    Edited by Danny_Fluke on 18 June 2023 21:22
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conflicting quests I had the same issue
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You go up the road under an archway and find an NPC who you talk to to continue the quest. She's in a shed. There's a lorebook on vaermina near her if you need that too. Hope that helps. ^^
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    same issue...
    there seems to be no NPC.
    And when I go to the area of the collapsed mine, there is nothing find...
    start over?
  • Bogdano
    Bogdano
    I had the same problem. I had to find the mine entrance learned about in the green glass place. It leads to a long involved story line that I am still pursuing. Oddly the investigate Alavelis instruction is still there on the map. It may go away once the larger story line is complete.
  • in2ozzy
    in2ozzy
    ✭✭
    The circle that tells you to go to the mine should not be there after you meet schrut. if you switch to the other quest in the area it will show the mine at the other end of the village.