This is now the General Discussion Forum

babylon
babylon
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Community events? So "events that happen in the community"...seems as close to the definition of General Discussion as we have out of the selection of forums down at the side there (all three zillion categories).

Till we get a General Discussion forum, this forum is now it.
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    Indeed...
    Indeed it is so...
    Options
  • Adhamh
    Adhamh
    ✭✭
    I am all for a general discussion thread, so let's start a discussion! What made you guys decide to buy ESO?

My original thought about buying ESO was due to how much I enjoyed Skyrim. I'll be frank and say that Skyrim was the first Elder Scrolls game I've ever played and I absolutely loved it. From the mythology to the environmental design to the storylines and more. I can definitely say I'm pleased with ESO as it maintains the same mythology and the game is just beautiful. After playing in the beta I was instantly hooked on the architecture and everything. I was so tired of the generic "toony" looking houses. You know, the ones where the walls are all warped and the entire structures look as if they were modeled with Play-Doh by 10 year olds? There are more reasons, of course, but I'll let others offer up their own reasons, if any. =)
    IGN: Adhamh
    Race: Nord
    Class: Dragonknight
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Options