The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Daily Login Rewards - June 2023

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
97pxrbslhqug.png

4dv6bcej15zp.png

Text Version:
June 2023 (Mid Year)
  1. Major Gold Coast Experience (1)
  2. Crown Tri-Restoration Potion (100)
  3. Crown Fortifying Meal (2)
  4. Crown Experience Scrolls (1)
  5. Crown Soul Gem (10)
  6. Instant Clothing Research (1)
  7. Crown Lesson: Riding Capacity (4)
  8. Gold (5,000)
  9. Crown Lethal Poison (150)
  10. Crown Fortifying Meal (4)
  11. Crown Experience Scroll (2)
  12. Crown Repair Kit (10)
  13. Instant Blacksmithing Research (1)
  14. Emote: Trumpet Solo
  15. Tel Var Stones (2,000)
  16. Crown Tri-Restoration Potion (175)
  17. Crown Fortifying Meal (8)
  18. Crown Experience Scroll (4)
  19. Crown Mimic Stone (5)
  20. Instant Woodworking Research (1)
  21. Gold (100,000)
  22. Alliance Points (3,500)
  23. Crown Lethal Poison (225)
  24. Tempering Alloy (1)
  25. Rosin (1)
  26. Dreugh Wax (1)
  27. Instant All Research (1)
  28. Tel Var Stones (3,000)
  29. Gold (5,000)
  30. Alliance Points (5,000)

Video: Emote - Trumpet Solo
https://youtube.com/shorts/ajqAVzZiaPY?feature=share

source / history: https://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/eso-chronicle-of-daily-logon-rewards/
Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Jestir
    Jestir
    ✭✭✭✭
    A whole 4 days saved on mount training for all the new arcanists, god bless zos
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matygon was pleasantly excited :)
    PC EU
  • Haenk
    Haenk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now I did'nt expect anything at all, but this is still underwhelming.
    What's next? Granting the /donothing emote?
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Haenk wrote: »
    Now I did'nt expect anything at all, but this is still underwhelming.
    What's next? Granting the /donothing emote?

I want that emote. Although, we already have some weird dummy emotes that don't do anything. For example, on console there is an emote called 'TaiChi' that does nothing lol. Why is it there? What is it for? What secrets does it hold? Tai Chi weapons confirmed?1?
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like the return of the crown crates as login reward was temporary...
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm happy with the emote. More options for instruments are always a nice addition imo.
  • deejayvee
    deejayvee
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was away on holidays for all of May so I missed the crown crates. And I return to this...

The riding training would be okay if it wasn't the least useful type for new characters.
    PC - NA
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejayvee wrote: »
    I was away on holidays for all of May so I missed the crown crates. And I return to this...

The riding training would be okay if it wasn't the least useful type for new characters.

How's that? I would think that Stamina would be the least useful. Most new characters have 60 inventory slots until they get to Level 12, or the player buys them more space. Either way, seems that people are always looking for more inventory space.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'd gladly trade you two crown crates for a month vacation.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Trumpet emote should give a Minor or Major Courage buff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZVQ2RJ9tLk
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

How's that? I would think that Stamina would be the least useful. Most new characters have 60 inventory slots until they get to Level 12, or the player buys them more space. Either way, seems that people are always looking for more inventory space.

I know that capacity (or alternating capacity & speed) was the first thing I trained on all my characters. I actually haven't bothered with Stamina on most of them, even ones that are years & years old.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I know that capacity (or alternating capacity & speed) was the first thing I trained on all my characters. I actually haven't bothered with Stamina on most of them, even ones that are years & years old.

Speed and Stamina are good for Cyrodiil, and maybe inventory is the least important for that environment, but I think that overall, inventory is probably the single most useful training option available, in terms of usefulness. Since new characters are blocked from Cyrodiil until Level 10, and have only 60 free inventory slots until Level 12, the 7% increase in carrying capacity is probably more useful before Level 10.
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish there was a way to utilize some of the rewards that involve research or training. If you are maxed out these things are just unusable. Perhaps some kind of daily rewards vendor in game that buys anything you don't want or can't use and gives gold or XP or something in exchange.

Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice emote, but not very pertinent to the chapter's atmosphere, I'd have expected something to do with books or spell-casting more for this month.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks BB!

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • deejayvee
    deejayvee
    ✭✭✭✭

Speed is #1 for me, and it's pointless without some stamina or else you have to stop sprinting.

You can spend gold to buy more bag space without being restricted to 1 inventory slot increase per day.

Honestly, I've never upgraded capacity until speed was at 60 and stamina was at least 20.
    PC - NA
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    Nice emote, but not very pertinent to the chapter's atmosphere, I'd have expected something to do with books or spell-casting more for this month.

Was expecting the same.
    It's launch month so I'd thought to see a Necrom-ish theme to the month :/
    Still the lessons, scrolls, gold and AP are very welcome :)
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many thanks BB! :)
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tenthirty2 wrote: »
    Jaimeh wrote: »

Was expecting the same.
    It's launch month so I'd thought to see a Necrom-ish theme to the month :/
    Still the lessons, scrolls, gold and AP are very welcome :)

Well, the "theme" for the month seems to be "build a new Arcanist". It isn't hugely different from other months, but the tri-pots and chicken dinners, not to mention the crafting and XP scrolls, are certainly handy and take pressure off the need to craft or buy that stuff. The 100000 gold will also help people trying to buy or make gear for the new character. They could have bumped up the Soul Gems on day 5 a little, though. I mean, with gear needing to be upgraded, it isn't super critical, but it isn't completely useless, either.

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A musical emote AND 100k again. SIGH Guess I'm logging in every day.

Interesting it's the same month as a chapter launch they bring back the 100k drop. Obviously ZOS wants to give all the new customers free gold. Would've been nice to get that way back when I started playing...
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Speed and Stamina are good for Cyrodiil, and maybe inventory is the least important for that environment, but I think that overall, inventory is probably the single most useful training option available, in terms of usefulness. Since new characters are blocked from Cyrodiil until Level 10, and have only 60 free inventory slots until Level 12, the 7% increase in carrying capacity is probably more useful before Level 10.

Um, one of the first things I do when I create a new character is go to town and upgrade my inventory at the bag (pack) merchant. Now, if you are a new PLAYER, that's different as they wouldn't have that much gold... but I think it's roughly 180K to fully upgrade your inventory to level 8.

As for other rewards, what is with the stinginess of XP scrolls?!? I mean, ONE 50% scroll on day 4?!? Just WOW. I get the single 100%, but a single 50%... just not cool.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love music emotes!