Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

June 2023 Crown Store Showcase

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    I thought the Crown Store offerings typically changed on a Monday? Or does it vary? It would be interesting to see a list of the dates for prior months going back a few years.

the crown store offerings typically rotate on thursdays, at least for featured items
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ah, the return of Shrike's Nocturnal Potato Sack!
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ANOTHER kahjiit house guest? I will buy it but there are other races…
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlueRaven wrote: »

Well this is a Pahmar-Raht I guess!

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing I want this month. Either it's stuff I already have, or stuff I can't afford, but mostly it's stuff I don't want.

Holding onto my crowns for an alfiq ragpicker... :D
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Lakemire Xanmeer Manor house? I sleep.

Also, that Nocturnal Dress could have been good, but it has been butchered as much as Nocturnal herself in ESO.
  • Dragonclaw1337
    Grizzbeorn wrote: »
    The Showcase article. That's ok, guys who have seen it, I posted it.

No, no, really; I got it.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/64225

Here it is. Thank you. :smile:
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Dragonclaw1337
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    BlueRaven wrote: »

Well this is a Pahmar-Raht I guess!

Well there are a bunch of races that are at one or even zero in the house guest department.

House guests are a great idea but I don’t think I have a house that can hold all of my placeable kahjiit npcs at once.
  • Erissime
    Erissime
    ✭✭✭
    Disclaimer - this post is to be taken in the spirit of jest:

I hereby thank you for taking care of my character while in my absence. I always knew this guy has a secret life of his own while I'm not playing him, now you just made it obvious for me:

Aranindil Aedus, Genius Mage and Explorer Extraordinaire, at your service! (obviously!):
    Ara-Showcase-Paralel1.png

I also like how that picture is absolutely as random as the char in question. I scrolled twice the actual showcase to see where does it (him) fit, but saw nothing hinting of the matter! Well done! Great story!
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love everything produced in the crown store and in game in general which is hard because it means hard decisions (until the lottery is won). I like Seaveil Spire and Tel Galen and Forgemaster Falls - that gorgeous ship is coming (the other house hopefully can be bought with gold). I'm leaning towards Seaveil right now but there is the possibility that there might be some home we haven't heard of yet on the horizon so also wondering whether to wait and see what comes. probably depends what characters get made also.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far the only thing I'm seeing of interest is the Selene Arms Pack, since it seems to have a greenish glow for pairing with an Arcanist. Also will go well with the Wraith polymorph.
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Zurixadai
    Zurixadai
    ✭✭✭
    Erissime wrote: »
    Disclaimer - this post is to be taken in the spirit of jest:

I hereby thank you for taking care of my character while in my absence. I always knew this guy has a secret life of his own while I'm not playing him, now you just made it obvious for me:

Aranindil Aedus, Genius Mage and Explorer Extraordinaire, at your service! (obviously!):
    Ara-Showcase-Paralel1.png

I also like how that picture is absolutely as random as the char in question. I scrolled twice the actual showcase to see where does it (him) fit, but saw nothing hinting of the matter! Well done! Great story!

Yeah, why IS the Psijic dude there?
    Wishlists:

Gameplay Wishlist:
    -Winterhold [In all of its still-standing, pre-sunken, "rivaling Solitude" glory!]
    -Frost class/skill line [Wardens count!]
    -Unarmed/monk class or skill line
    -Polearms/spears skill line [Aedric Spear counts, but...]
    -Bound Weapons skill line [Casters should have more than sticks, yeah?]
    -More skill lines in general

Housing Wishlist:
    -Structure pieces, by the thousands! Walls, doors, stairs; everything from every racial/architectural style
    -More functional furniture: doors that open/close, portals to travel throughout one home, etc
    -"Lairs" or something similar: another separate, instanced space inside of a home
    -NPC's: guards and bards, all day
    -The Golden Vendor, but able to be placed in homes [Might help with some excess Cyrodiil traffic, maybe?]
    -The Luxury Furnisher, but also able to be placed in homes [... Look, homes are huge and I'm tired of them being empty]
    -Boat house [Fair Winds absolutely counts!]
    -Boat furnishings in general
    -Respec/redidication shrines
    -Wayshrines [I can just port to a guildmate, I guess, but...]
    -Undaunted pledge billboards/Undaunted NPC's
    -Crafting writ billboards
    -More mount/pet functionality when placed [Pathing counts!]
    -Guild bank/store access
    -Ability to repair gear at home [If traveling merchants in the middle of nowhere can do it, why can't I?]
    -Other, smaller, fun functionality, like farming or mini-games [Tales of Tribute absolutely counts!]

QoL Wishlist:
    -Text search boxes [Praise Tall Papa, thank you.]
    -Item conversion/transmogrification [Outfit stations absolutely count!]
    -Previewer/dressing room [Outfit stations absolutely count!]
    -Instead of Arms Packs (or in addition to them), just sell me the blasted VFX
    -Gear loadouts [Armory system counts!]
    -Skill loadouts Armory system counts!
    -Cloaks [I know you said no, but I'm not taking it off my list.]
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Being honest I am a tad disappointed by this month, given it is the launch of Necrom you would think there would be more "necrom" themed items.
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    Greetings,

After review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic (Crown Store & ESO Plus, as it is related to the Crown Store).

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭
    So no Fair Winds ship in the June showcase. I wonder when that will drop, if not with Necrom in June? I don't want to hope for it being gold-buyable or an award, but that would be so cool.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoonPile wrote: »
    So no Fair Winds ship in the June showcase. I wonder when that will drop, if not with Necrom in June? I don't want to hope for it being gold-buyable or an award, but that would be so cool.

It has to be available after Necrom releases on consoles, maybe it will arrive in July or August
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.