The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

June Crown store Showcase

dragonlord500
dragonlord500
✭✭✭✭✭
We should be getting info on the June Crown store showcase sometime either tonight or tomorrow. what do you all think will be on it? leave a comment down below!
Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • Kwik1
    Kwik1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will the release of Necrom have new crates or will it just be whatever June crates are?
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    deadkeeper motif
    high isle
    high isle collector's pack
    emissary's enclave
    journey's end lodgings

event tickets for whitestrake's mayhem

perhaps items related to mayhem that didn't return during May's mayhem like the ebonsteel knight arms pack

maybe a new spriggan and wild hunt mount combo as the azureblight spriggan and wild hunt mount are leaving in a few days

Kwik1 wrote: »
    Will the release of Necrom have new crates or will it just be whatever June crates are?

the Unfeathered crates will release sometime after Necrom releases though there's plenty of time in June for another crate to return before then.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did a history check and what I found was that there is no returning crown crates for the month of June. I don't know why...
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kwik1 wrote: »

Usually new crates come out about a months time after the expac.
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    maybe a new spriggan and wild hunt mount combo as the azureblight spriggan and wild hunt mount are leaving in a few days.

What I'm wondering is what will be the release date: the Azureblight ones released on June 9th of 2022. With those expiring today I wonder if tomorrow we will already have the new ones or if we'll have to wait some more...
  • Haywire30
    Haywire30
    ✭✭✭
    I'm very much hoping to see the Kargaeda Arms Pack but as with every month over the past year... I have no doubt I am going to be very disappointed. Again.
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised the showcase didn't happen all day. seems Zos forgot about it.
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/64225

Here it is.

And they're bringing Tel Galen back!!!
    Edited by HappyTheCamper on 1 June 2023 16:22
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still no Kargaeda Arms Pack & another repeat monster arms pack, blah. :( Nothing I really want this month, so I suppose my crowns will be safe again.
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkaiFaith wrote: »
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    maybe a new spriggan and wild hunt mount combo as the azureblight spriggan and wild hunt mount are leaving in a few days.

What I'm wondering is what will be the release date: the Azureblight ones released on June 9th of 2022. With those expiring today I wonder if tomorrow we will already have the new ones or if we'll have to wait some more...

Just for the record: the new yearly Polymorph and Mount are immediately in store, instantly replacing the past year ones.

Already got the Spriggan, now gonna save up for the Mount...
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I long for the days when we used to get the showcase before the actual month started... :/
    ->--Willow--<-
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Many of us were hoping for a shrike themed costume, now we'll have one! :)
    I'm also hoping the evergloam indrik will be purchasable during the next event. I already have a nascent indrik, and 12/12 event tickets, so getting the evergloam indrik will be easy for me if it's available.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    I'm also hoping the evergloam indrik will be purchasable during the next event. I already have a nascent indrik, and 12/12 event tickets, so getting the evergloam indrik will be easy for me if it's available.

It's a crown store indrik not an event indrik.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The Nocturnal costume is an old one which has returned multiple times. It looks awful as if they ordered it from Wish.com.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Soarora wrote: »

It's a crown store indrik not an event indrik.

The Nocturnal costume is an old one which has returned multiple times. It looks awful as if they ordered it from Wish.com.

Well, now I'm a lot less interested in this months Crown Store offerings. :(
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390