Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Telvanni Efficiency

phaneub17_ESO
phaneub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Telvanni Efficiency - 3 Traits researched
(2 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
(3 items) Adds 1206 Maximum Health
(4 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
(5 items) While you have a living Companion, reduce the cooldown of their abilities by 50%. While you do not have a living Companion, reduce the cost of your Magicka, Stamina, Health, and Ultimate abilities by 8%.

If you plan on using this set, what are you replacing and what are you pairing it with?
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    most of my builds use order's wrath so i would pair it with that.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been running Order's Wrath and Mother's Sorrow... so I'll be dropping MS. I'll have to switch my mundus to Thief, as I've currently been running Shadow. Doing so I'll be losing roughly 5% crit chance and about 20% crit damage.
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm loosely imagining a couple of characters becoming companion super-charger builds, that can still be effective enough in normal group content.

So Telvani efficiency, + pearlescent ward + ozezan sounds fun.

Maybe SPC for slightly more damage. Alkosh + tremorscale for more penetration.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.