The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Companion gear prices

• Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your companion is dying a lot then that's on you. None of mine have ever died and I have them in Blue gear with epic weapons.
    Options
  • LannStone
    LannStone
    ✭✭✭✭
    jtm1018 wrote: »
    Is companion gear gold tier?

Or just purple?

Companion gear only goes up to purple
    Options
  • Dack_Janiels
    Dack_Janiels
    ✭✭✭
    LannStone wrote: »
    jtm1018 wrote: »
    Is companion gear gold tier?

Or just purple?

Companion gear only goes up to purple

vcf7m3u88loo.png
    Azandar says hello.....but really, the gold ring was from the Heros of high isle event. https://eso-hub.com/en/news/legendary-quality-companion-jewelry-is-finally-being-added-to-eso
    Options
  • joergino
    joergino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    white, green, blue or purple

Only one item exists in gold colour.
    Options
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkaiFaith wrote: »
    hrothbern wrote: »
    And as general question for all following this thread:
    Is there a big difference in prices for purple between for example PC-NA and PC-EU ?

@hrothbern It's crazy to hear "Millions" to a console player: I recently found Purple Light Soothing Robe for 10.000; Purple Light Quickened for 100.000 and Purple Medium Aggressive Jack for 100.000.

If I have to expose myself - there are people hoarding Companion Gear and selling it at high prices. I just try to grab all the cheap ones that I can before them and place at around half the price, so that we split the earnings :) in the end I save them the time of going through all the traders by themselves...
    Making millions this way, even if slowly.

ppxy1z77pkgc.png
    PC-NA, yeah the prices are insane.

...wouldn't be bad for my wallet if I could buy on console and sell on PC then 😂 I feel poor now.
    Options