Crafting Survey QOL

ThreeXB
ThreeXB
✭✭✭✭
2 possible QOL crafting survey ideas :

1) PERFERED - After a certain rapport level have the ability to send a companion out to do a survey

2) Under hireling passives under crafting skill trees add another skill point to have hirelings do a survey.

Just a couple ideas to free up time and make immersion more meaningful.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on 27 May 2023 01:19
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe also give them the ability to go and dig up your treasure chests as well, while you do something more fun. At least surveys stack, so you can collect them and allocate a session every now and then to clear them all, which is what I do.

As with the rest of life, if time is limited you have to do what you feel is most important and not expect to do everything.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's asking about crafting.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something that let's you mass farm resources and hence Tempers will probably never be automated.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Lydawobbles
    Lydawobbles
    ✭✭✭
    Have a chance to loot furnishing mats from surveys would be a good one
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Something that let's you mass farm resources and hence Tempers will probably never be automated.

Pretty much this. I doubt Zenimax would add such a feature that sounds a lot like what a bot does.