Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Motif: Scribes of Mora

ADarklore
ADarklore
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know if this will become available in the Crown Store with the release of Necrom or if we'll have to wait? I'm not sure how ZOS handles Chapter or DLC motifs anymore.
I have heard that as of U38 that it will start dropping in the Scrivener's Hall group dungeon, which is part of the Scribes of Fate DLC.
CP: 1930 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    it should release after Necrom releases though Firesong hasn't released yet so i think that will release first.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    it should release after Necrom releases though Firesong hasn't released yet so i think that will release first.

AFTER or on the day Necrom releases? Not sure how Crown store updates, and can't recall if the motifs for High Isle dropped on the Crown store the same day as High Isle release or after.
    CP: 1930 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • PrinceShroob
    PrinceShroob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Typically, the Q1 dungeon motifs start dropping in the fall of that year, in August and September. One is usually dropping before the other, but I'm not certain which of Blessed Inheritor or Scribes of Mora will drop first.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah there is usually a full major patch or 2 delay on when the motifs are released

i think some of the firesong ones are just starting to get released
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »

AFTER or on the day Necrom releases? Not sure how Crown store updates, and can't recall if the motifs for High Isle dropped on the Crown store the same day as High Isle release or after.

It won't be available right when Necrom launches, only after the motif's Crown Store announcement. The Necrom update just adds the item codes and backendy stuff to the game, so we knew it wouldn't be before Necrom.

The motif will be announced in a monthly Crown Store showcase at some point (check ESO's website the first few weekdays of the month), and the given date is when it'll start dropping from the dungeon.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »

after.
    every motif is in the crown store showcase when it releases so just check the showcases every time they get posted.
    and as far as i know all chapters have had one motif released on the same day as the chapter like
    ivory brigade, steadfast society, and deadkeeper this year probably as well.

scribes of mora isn't a part of the chapter though
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.