The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

This 'unexpected internal error' is getting severely annoying at this point.

oMrRust
oMrRust
✭✭✭✭
Now, it has gotten to a point where it kicks me out and usually i could close game, reload and get back in. but nope. I get it again once I load back in. (yes, I'm on steam btw). and due to this bug, I was kicked out of Cyrodiil and now I'm forced to wait in a long line yet again to get back in due to this bug. I even reinstalled the game and still, it happens anyway. I even repaired the game. doesn't help.
fkjyrats9bxx.png
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 21 June 2023 23:24
  • MisFire
    MisFire
    Soul Shriven
    This error has happened to me at least 7 times in the last 30 minutes. I'm on Xbox.
    Edited by MisFire on 13 May 2023 18:15
  • oMrRust
    oMrRust
    ✭✭✭✭
    MisFire wrote: »
    This error has happened to me at least 7 times in the last 30 minutes. I'm on Xbox.

Jeez, didn't expect it to be happening on Consoles.. Another in m guild has even been experiencing it. So just hearing that confirms to me that it definitely can't be an addon at all like I originally thought could be the cause
  • oMrRust
    oMrRust
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just happened yet again. Tried logging in, account already logged in. Then unexpected error.. i restart, error. Restart. Error again. I try eso64 without steam. Failed to even find server multiple times. Finally get in. I wass kicked out of cyro. Surprise. Now to wait an hour just to get back in. 🙄
  • Lena_HJ
    Lena_HJ
    ✭✭✭
    oMrRust wrote: »
    Just happened yet again. Tried logging in, account already logged in. Then unexpected error.. i restart, error. Restart. Error again. I try eso64 without steam. Failed to even find server multiple times. Finally get in. I wass kicked out of cyro. Surprise. Now to wait an hour just to get back in. 🙄

I wonder - does it happen outside Cyro? It is kinda place to be right now and I am also getting kicked, especially during siedge which is obviously annoying, since I miss capture/defense ticks.
    Orc Elf == Best Elf :]
  • oMrRust
    oMrRust
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lena_HJ wrote: »

I wonder - does it happen outside Cyro? It is kinda place to be right now and I am also getting kicked, especially during siedge which is obviously annoying, since I miss capture/defense ticks.

Out of cyrodiil too. It's been happening for months now, probably over a year. I haven't been very active with ESO for awhile and it just seems to get worse. It happened again last night and was forced to wait in another long queue.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lena_HJ wrote: »

Yes, I could not even log into the world on XBox. Repeated three times, then gave up.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • oMrRust
    oMrRust
    ✭✭✭✭
    The game just did it again, couldn't log back in when earlier, reinstalled it again but on a different harddrive just incase. and this time, it cost me my coldharbour fire ballista. Thanks zos.
    Edited by oMrRust on 20 May 2023 05:08
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post