The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Possible bug with daily crafting writs

WhoRU
WhoRU
✭✭
Day 1 - select all 7 daily crafting writs ready for completion. Unable to complete them that day.
Day 2 - complete the existing writs and attempt to take the current day's writs. Only Alchemy is available.

This has occurred on several occasions over several days and on different characters. In the past all writs were available on day 2 in such circumstances.

Would be interested as to whether anyone else has encountered this?

• SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never had this happen on PCNA.

How are you unable to complete them that day? Are you getting an error message? What exactly happens?
    PCNA
  • WhoRU
    WhoRU
    ✭✭
    I am on EU Xbox. Apologises I should have mentioned that in the post. Am new to this!

Usually do writs in Mournhold.

Once I have completed the previous day's writs I go to the two locations to take the current day's set. Only the Alchemy writ is available to take.

There is no error message. The other writs are simply not there.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious why you wait until the next day to complete your writs. I always complete and turn in my writs the same day I get them.

I don't know if this will help but maybe try completing and turning in all your writs then don't pick up any new writs until the next day. Maybe skip a day to see if this resets them. It's worth a try.
    Edited by SilverBride on 11 May 2023 18:12
    PCNA
  • WhoRU
    WhoRU
    ✭✭
    It usually happens when I'm queuing for a dungeon and I get the notification for the dungeon before even starting the writs. I then often go to the next character straight away. Having a potential two sets to complete can then be advantageous if the dungeon queue next day is long!

As mentioned pretty sure that upto quite recently I did this without issue.

Totally take onboard your comments and very much appreciate your taking the time to respond.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did recently change the reset timers on a lot of things in game, writs included, so maybe that is it. I hope you find a solution.
    PCNA