The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not getting access code, can't login

Quackery
Quackery
✭✭✭✭
PLEASE, remove this stupid requirement for logging in (PC NA-server)!! I've NEVER gotten a single mail with access code no matter the account I login with. This does NOT work and I'm now unable to login!!!! Waiting 24 hours will not solve it because, again, I've NEVER gotten a code with mail no matter what account I've tried to login with throughout the year. It usually works to just press "cancel" and try again but not this time.

Is your goal to make people NOT play the game??
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 15 June 2023 18:03
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you're using the correct password, spelled/entered correctly. I got this again this morning - because I tried to login with the password from the wrong account.
    Edited by TaSheen on 10 May 2023 17:26

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Quackery
    Quackery
    ✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    Make sure you're using the correct password, spelled/entered correctly. I got this again this morning - because I tried to login with the password from the wrong account.

Works now, this is just really twitchy. I hope they get rid of this whole access-code demand. Also, I wrote the correct password over and over again but still no luck. I swapped to NA and then back to EU and it might have solved the issue TEMPORARILY.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP has resolved their issue with receiving the Access Code, we will go ahead and close this discussion. Please see our FAQ below for further help with Access Code issues.

What do I do if I'm not getting the Access Code emails?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.