Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Julianos vs Shacklebreaker

err0r
err0r
✭✭
Which is easiest to acquire (recipe/s) and craft?

I've just hit level 50 on my first toon (Magicka Necro), and the guides (Alcast & Deltia) I am reading give two decent starter sets:

1. Law of Julianos x5, Light set, Divine traits, Magicka enchantments - all armour slots sans head and shoulders.
2. Shacklebreaker x5, Light set, Divine traits, Magicka enchants - all armour slots sans head and shoulders

I'm aiming for the 1st set (Julianos), but since it's my first 50, I'll go with whatever's easiest to craft of the two so I can get stuck into grinding/acquiring an optimal set.

Cheers and beers!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Those are both craftable sets, so you just need to do research for the traits you want on each piece and also know the number of traits required to craft each set, like both sets require 6 traits known.

If you want to do the enchantment glyphs yourself, you can learn those by deconning all the glyphs you find, unlocking the runes, and leveling up the skill line.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA