The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4/5 NA & EU Servers - GrayHost campaign over populated by EP alliance

Tzirzhalir
Tzirzhalir
✭✭
Both EU and NA PS4/5 servers GrayHost campaign are over run by the EP alliance. This means that only the EP alliance win almost every campaign usually with a 20.000 or more score lead. Cyrodiil is becoming a one alliance war and is currently being killed. This means many players from AD and DC alliances are leaving as there is no point to a game when only one alliance dominates continually. All campaigns have this problem but I refer to GRAYHOST as it is the most popular campaign. EP will first play in off peak hours to ensure emp and possession of all 4 scrolls then those people will usually log off and then the next group will log on to maintain that status. This will continue until peak hours when AD/DC alliances will finally have 3 bars and be able to dethrone and get their scolls back only for a few hours to pass and it starts again. This happens every day of the week. AD/DC alliances are not permitted to play competitively. The score sytem has become unbalanced. A large percentage of people are leaving ESO because of it. This is a very BIG issue and it has to be looked at and worked on. It is not because of different time zones, work patterns or sleep schedules. This is a very clear strategy being used by the EP alliance. If this issue is ignored then ESO will suffer. I enjoy all aspects of ESO and it's sad to see this happening. Please do something.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on EP PS5 NA. It's killing my interest in the game this camp, but no, it's not an alliance wide strategy. If they switch over to your side next campaign would it become your teams strategy? Could I blame you? I would much rather competition and fun than shiny rewards at the end. My que to play is worse I don't want that either. A couple friends already went to AD, and more are looking to DC. This was particularly lopsided, and mayhem should help balance out pops for the next one that follows. I'm not switching sides, I'll leave that to the people who just did.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I said it before, Alliance change tokens are as bad for Cyrodiil as the performance issues.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA