The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

hybrid builds

JadeStone1
JadeStone1
✭✭
hybrid builds really taking this game from role bases and throwing it in the dumpster... pvp is far too broken when you have a character that can do it all in a game that was made for role bases gameplay nothing is fun in this game anymore, the devs nerf things that don't need to be nerfed then come out with things like hybrid builds and ridiculous bugs like the heavy attack one shot if it even was a bug or if they meant to do it... now we have mages running medium armor and dual swords... c'mon this isnt eso anymore this is make the craziest build you can think of and we'll make it make sense bs.. theres people running around with over 100k penetration.. but the nerf fortified nirncrux years ago... this game makes no sense anymore.. the only way to fix this game is to go back to roles kill the hybrid bs and make pvp fun again
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 7 May 2023 18:24
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oke gamer, there always have been unkillable hardhitters in this game from the start how to achive this always changes. The tank meta is real but the lag also so people play the game that is been provided during prime time
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm confused. Are we talking hybrid like magic -v- stam or hybrid like healer -v- DPS?

I agree that solo PvP builds are capable of too much. But on the other hand I don't mind the hybridization of abilities at all.
  • JadeStone1
    JadeStone1
    ✭✭
    OBJnoob wrote: »
    I'm confused. Are we talking hybrid like magic -v- stam or hybrid like healer -v- DPS?

I agree that solo PvP builds are capable of too much. But on the other hand I don't mind the hybridization of abilities at all.

hybrids do all dps tanking and healing
  • JadeStone1
    JadeStone1
    ✭✭
    WoppaBoem wrote: »
    Oke gamer, there always have been unkillable hardhitters in this game from the start how to achive this always changes. The tank meta is real but the lag also so people play the game that is been provided during prime time

yea there have been hard hitters.. sorcs were the only thing people were scared of in pvp but they nerfed the shield so now they are not used.. hybrids should NOT be able to dps and tank no matter what you say this is a real buzz kill for alot of old players
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post