Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

STILL HAVE YET TO EVEN GET OUT OF PRISON CELL.... GETTING IRRITATED

highpriestess
i am still getting the races, classes, and alliance labels in the character creation still show up as a box with two crosses in them. then after the character creation, i am having them more troublesome issue of not being able to talk to the prophet accept to say goodbye.... also his name is labeled as OFFLINE and the quest is not a quest name its just labled as tracker goal text....... SOMEONE HAS GOT TO KNOW WHAT A FIX IS FOR THIS. i have tried relogging, creating new character, /reloadui, reinstalling my driver for my gpu, restarting the computer, creating a character in the daggerfall covent, etc. etc.
i have done everything accept uninstall and reinstall because i dont have the early access code anymore ....
or do i just uninstall and reinstall from the site's account page?
  • Rotherhans
    Rotherhans
    ✭✭✭
    What you haven´t done is contact customer support for this obvious bug.
    Please do so and good luck.

Also you have to enter the early access code into the account site.
    Unistalling and (dear god) redownloading the entire client would be totally useless.
    “I'm not going out of my way looking for devils;
    but I wouldn't step out of my path to let one go by.”― Robert E. Howard
  • Yshaar
    Yshaar
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really get what you are writing but it seems like you need to repair your game. Do that in the launcher with the little wheel-symbol.

There also seems to be something wrong with your internet setup. Are you behind a firewall? Did you try to turn off your antivirus and firewall?

Furthermore: The prophet is offline? Hm...
    Did you already talked to him after he appears in your cold little cell?
  • ThanatosXR
    ThanatosXR
    ✭✭✭
    I guess just remake the character and do it over again or try /stuck
  • freekvanhelvoirt
    Yshaar wrote: »
    you need to repair your game. Do that in the launcher with the little wheel-symbol.

Looking for active guild! PM me
  • MrsLlante
    MrsLlante
    None of these fixes work. It is very frustrating. I have put in a ticket to support and will share if/when they get a fix.
  • highpriestess
    Rotherhans wrote: »
    What you haven´t done is contact customer support for this obvious bug.
    Please do so and good luck.

Also you have to enter the early access code into the account site.
    Unistalling and (dear god) redownloading the entire client would be totally useless.

that is actually untrue, i have contacted them in game and on the forum page
  • highpriestess
    Yshaar wrote: »
    I don't really get what you are writing but it seems like you need to repair your game. Do that in the launcher with the little wheel-symbol.

There also seems to be something wrong with your internet setup. Are you behind a firewall? Did you try to turn off your antivirus and firewall?

Furthermore: The prophet is offline? Hm...
    Did you already talked to him after he appears in your cold little cell?

no his name is "offline" the only text option i got when talking to him was good bye
  • highpriestess
    i reinstalled the game entirely hopefully that worked
  • BlacksunNelko
    I get this as well and i'm not behined a firewall