Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

6m dummy

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
What is decent dps self buffed on this dummy.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't think many do parses on those still but I'd believe the celling is still around 55k, so decent (which is kinda subjective) would be 40-45 as previously in that regard.
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah ok I did 51k earlier, so about right then
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll definitely want to use an Iron Atronach, Trial dummy. This will give you more consistent baselines for most of the buffs in the game, as well as maximum penetration and shards. But if you hit 51k on 6mill, my guess is you'll be looking pretty good on the Trial dummy as well.
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't usually do trials, mainly solo dungeons amd occasionly grouped ones so I am self buffed most the time
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for a rough estimate the dps on the trial dummy is roughly 2-2.5x what it is on the 6 mil dummy

if your hitting like 40k, thats roughly 80-85k on the trial dummy, if your doing like 51k on the 6 mil, then you would be probably around 100k+ on the trial dummy

6 mil dummy parses are used for some trials too (nahvi portals for example where you need good dps without a lot of group buffs)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014