The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Eldertide Torus furnishing plan not showing up in guild search

katanagirl1
katanagirl1
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
When I search for this using “Eldertide Torus, All Items”, I only get actual furnishing items (already crafted), not any furnishing plans. Note that there is only 1 possible type of item returned from the search, not two, so it’s not that there just weren’t any plans for sale in that trader.

Also, trying to search for the new Scrivener’s Hall furnishing item books I have to search all furnishings as there is no category that defines books. There may be multiple pages of items returned.
Khajiit Stamblade
Dark Elf Magsorc
Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
Orc Stamplar PVP
Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• jmccormick
    jmccormick
    ✭✭✭
    The scrivener's hall book furnishings are currently bind on pickup. I hope this was an oversight that will be corrected soon, because the drop rate is horrible, and duplicates will make it basically impossible to collect. I got 1 book furnishing from 10 large keys.
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eldertide Torus recipe is, indeed, invisible for TTC, while checking all of the available furnishing plans (or unknown ones with Awesome Guild Store addon) at Guild Traders on theirs spots works well and, you can, actually, pinpoint the elusive plan.
    Guess this is a bug.
    PC EU
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DinoZavr wrote: »
    Eldertide Torus recipe is, indeed, invisible for TTC, while checking all of the available furnishing plans (or unknown ones with Awesome Guild Store addon) at Guild Traders on theirs spots works well and, you can, actually, pinpoint the elusive plan.
    Guess this is a bug.

It is actually not listed in guild traders on PS NA. There is only one possible match for search and it is the furnishing.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ha, I know why this isn’t showing up now. It’s misspelled. Someone just linked in zone chat and it’s Praxis: Eldtertide Torus, Stone.

There’s an extra “t” in there, lol.

That probably should be fixed to match the name of the furnishing item it makes.

I’ll post a screenshot later.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    names redacted