Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Necrom Prologue Quest Eye of Fate not showing up PS4. Bug or?

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
I cannot seem to find or start the new Necrom Prologue Quest Eye of Fate. It's not showing up under the crown store quests section, nor is the NPC to directly accept the quest in Wayrest there. On PS4 under Journals>Achievements>Prologues under general is an odd listing names Unique Flavor Name and Fate's Proxy(which is the prologue quest). b0h0meli1oql.jpg

Any ideas? This might need to be moved to Bugs section but it also might just be me so posting in general for now.

16gptkow8r15.jpg
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 5 May 2023 17:54
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is it even live on other servers?
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As far as I know the prologue isn't available yet
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks all, located this thread. I was assuming since the achievement was already visible the quest was also.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/629124/official-discussion-thread-scribes-of-fate-update-37-now-live-on-pc-mac
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    prologue quests dont immediately release and if it's live it should be under quest starters in the crown store.
    and there'll be a post on the eso website when it releases
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP question regarding the Necrom prologue quest has been answered, this thread will now be closed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.