The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread, "Crown Store Showcase- April 2023"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
h25ps0fszc9n.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Crown Store Showcase- April 2023"

"A bounty of spectacular treasures arrives in the Crown Store this April. Preview everything in our latest Crown Store Showcase!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on 4 May 2023 15:43
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any chance of the Shadowrend Arms pack returning?

Nice to see old packs returning. Gives a reason to farm out some dungeons.
    Edited by Blackbird_V on 30 March 2023 14:19
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gotta say a big thank you for this. My BFF wanted Ossa House and Ayleid Crates (to get that wicker banekin) and here they are all in the same month!

The squealing happening in my text messages right now is awesome. :smile:
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy to see the stick mounts returning. I know some friends of mine were hoping for them! I'm happy for the Spellbreaker, and returning Ayleid crates are a welcome return, too. Shame that the Fogbreak Lighthouse is a crown store house, but I had a feeling it would be.

As for requests, I'd love to see the Wild Hunt, Dragonscale, and Frost Atronach crates return. And usual, I am requesting that hair dyeing is added in game! We already know it's lore friendly! And also, crates that have moths!

Here is the bounty list:
    - Moths -
    - Ancestor Moth Swarm - Wild Hunt crates
    - Carmine Wood Moth - Grim Harlequin crates
    - Mustardseed Moth - Sunken Trove crates

Möth
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I missed out on Catwell last year but may have to get him this year; he's just too funny :D

Also... May will be the perfect time to bring back the Dapple Grey Palfrey as it was last available in May 2015 (yes, 8 years ago! So it's never been available to console players :dizzy: )
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I find it to be a shame that the male version of the mercymother's attire hasn't been altered so that it's shirtless. It would have been nice to have such a gorgeous costume as another shirtless option. I'm not into the look that includes the "bikini" top part for my male characters, although I do understand that there are those who are.

It would be nice if we could get an optional version that would allow us to wear this costume on a male without a bikini top, so that those who like it this way can keep it this way, while others can wear it shirtless.
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is the monkey included with Crafty Lerisa? ;)
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »
    Is the monkey included with Crafty Lerisa? ;)

I'm guessing Howler can appear as part of Lerisa's idling animations.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    THANK YOU for not making us wait multiple months to acquire Fogbreak!

And I apologize, @ZOS_Kevin , for my previous saltiness over the matter.
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • Faulgor
      Faulgor
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ZOS, why did you have to put everything I want into the same month ...
      Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
      Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
    • DragonRacer
      DragonRacer
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Faulgor wrote: »
      ZOS, why did you have to put everything I want into the same month ...

The good news is there’s usually a Crown sale in April during the Anniversary Jubilee? LOL

Edited by DragonRacer on 31 March 2023 12:32
      PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    • HappyTheCamper
      HappyTheCamper
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I know it was released last year, but seeing how we’re in the year of Telvanni, I’d like to see Tel Galen return soon (preferably the next few months since I have my ESO+ savings.)
    • BloodyStigmata
      BloodyStigmata
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      There's finally a music box I actually want to buy. That Songbird Music Box belongs in the guar reserve. I'm at max capacity but I'll make room for it.

As far as returning items go, it's the same as always; guar/kagouti pets. I don't anticipate you'll ever sell the bantam guar I don't have, but here's to hoping I'll see the other items listed below again;
      -Unacquired Pony Guar/Guar Calves-

1. Pony Guar
      2. Striated Pony Guar
      3. Frostbane Pony Guar

-Unacquired Bantam Guar-

1. Atmoran Bantam Guar
      2. Eerie Violet Bantam Guar
      3. Hot Blooded Bantam Guar

-Kagouti Hatchlings/Calves-

1. Frost Atronach Kagouti Calf
      Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
      See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
    • Faulgor
      Faulgor
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      BTW, still no Firesong or House Mornard motifs? What gives?
      Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
      Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
    • BardokRedSnow
      BardokRedSnow
      ✭✭✭
      Btw still no crown crate gifting...
    • RagnarSw
      RagnarSw
      ✭✭✭
      Asking for the Dragon Treasure Trove again. We have no other good looking treasure in game. The black market achievement one looks horrible. We have seen the chapter event houses return so please bring back the Dragons Treasure Trove.
    • Gadamlub14_ESO
      Gadamlub14_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭
      oh...I didnt realise those stick mounts arent actual mounts in game. a shame, i thought about getting one, but i'd never use it if it doesn't actually have mount speed.
    • Elsonso
      Elsonso
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      oh...I didnt realise those stick mounts arent actual mounts in game. a shame, i thought about getting one, but i'd never use it if it doesn't actually have mount speed.

They would look pretty silly if they did. And not in a silly good way, either. :smile:
      PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
      XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
      X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    • Gadamlub14_ESO
      Gadamlub14_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭
      Elsonso wrote: »

They would look pretty silly if they did. And not in a silly good way, either. :smile:
      Yes but so does the jester personality on a speed build. That’s kinda the point for joke items like these. To look silly.
    • glofiles
      glofiles
      Soul Shriven
      How much will Mercymother's Attire cost? Can't find it anywhere.
      PC EU
    • Gadamlub14_ESO
      Gadamlub14_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭
      We don’t and will not know till it’s released on the store. Unless a staff member tells us early. Expect 10-20$ or 1000-2000 crowns
    • HappyTheCamper
      HappyTheCamper
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Seeing how the new chapter will now most likely not have any new Telvanni/mushroom based houses (due to Necrom city tower and the house boat) could we *please* get Tel Galen returned to the crown store in the next month or two in honor of the year?
    • zorro1267
      zorro1267
      Soul Shriven
      I'd like to request Arox the Mutilator return to the crown store.

I had not done the quest yet when he was first in the store so I didn't know how awesome he was as a character.

Please bring him back.

• blktauna
      blktauna
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      zorro1267 wrote: »

I had not done the quest yet when he was first in the store so I didn't know how awesome he was as a character.

Please bring him back.

YES I NEED AROX PLZ
      PCNA
      PCEU
    • BardokRedSnow
      BardokRedSnow
      ✭✭✭
      zorro1267 wrote: »

Please bring him back.

Same
    • Wuduwasa13
      Wuduwasa13
      ✭✭✭
      Not fussed on them really as none of the aesthetics appeal, but I am hoping the June crates will be suitably lovecraftian in their full cosmic horror.

Good that the maw arms pack is coming out again, but frustrating that the Kargeda pack remains unreleased.
    • HappyTheCamper
      HappyTheCamper
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Wuduwasa13 wrote: »
      Not fussed on them really as none of the aesthetics appeal, but I am hoping the June crates will be suitably lovecraftian in their full cosmic horror.

Good that the maw arms pack is coming out again, but frustrating that the Kargeda pack remains unreleased.

June crates are going to be Umaril (Meridia) themed. We know because you get one with one of the Necrom pre-order bonuses.

Edit: I say June, but I mean “next.” Could be July.
      Edited by HappyTheCamper on 25 April 2023 02:50