The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

werewolfes and light attacks

Trundik
Trundik
✭✭✭
Increased the scaling of all weapon Light Attacks by 50% and Werewolf Light Attacks by 20%, and introduced a stat scaling limit on these attacks so they stop benefitting from Weapon or Spell Damage and Magicka or Stamina after reaching 3850 damage for weapons and 4813 for Werewolf.

I'm sorry, but I missed this in time. Why werwolfes light attack scaling capped at 4800? My werewolf bosmer unmorphed have 4687 raw weapon damage without one ring glyph, 4562 morphed (without +20% bonus) and without any special setup for those stats. So basically any decent werewolf will OVERHIT this cap without ANY buff to wpd. Why is that?
Edited by Trundik on 29 March 2023 03:17
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if im reading this right, i think its capping the light attack actual hit dmg to 3850 (non-ww) and 4813 (ww), but i havent tested this to be sure

reading the notes they increased the dmg scaling for light attacks from weapon/spell dmg and max mag/stam and saying that once the light attack is doing that amount of dmg, it will no longer receive scaling, essentially hard capping the dmg that its doing
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014