The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

suggestion for a player home : depths of malatar end zone (Meridia's realm of the Coloured Rooms)

O37GEKKO
O37GEKKO
so at the very end of the symphony of blades boss fight in the depths of malatar,
you get warped to a magical hellhole looking like some aetherius dimension
with the floaty rocks and the purple everywhere.
looks super cool, the lighting is awesome...
was just thinking it would make a really cool player home...
just the small boss arena... not a massive home...
would be even better if just that small space had notable home capacity...
so you could make a furnishing mess :)
Edited by O37GEKKO on 28 March 2023 14:06
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    it's in Oblivion and it's specifically Meridia's realm of the Coloured Rooms.
    Edited by LunaFlora on 28 March 2023 10:15
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, OP, yes! I've been asking for a template home in the Coloured Rooms (as well as other Oblivion planes, like the Evergloam, etc.) for ages now. I hope ZOS makes this happen some day.
  • O37GEKKO
    O37GEKKO
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    it's in Oblivion and it's specifically Meridia's realm of the Coloured Rooms.

i updated the thread title thanks :)
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    Yes, OP, yes! I've been asking for a template home in the Coloured Rooms (as well as other Oblivion planes, like the Evergloam, etc.) for ages now. I hope ZOS makes this happen some day.

ok im glad someone has already bumped this idea before me...

we might get some kind of apocrypha housing with necrom...
    so fingers crossed we'll see more oblivion plane housing too
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    O37GEKKO wrote: »
    Jaimeh wrote: »

ok im glad someone has already bumped this idea before me...

we might get some kind of apocrypha housing with necrom...
    so fingers crossed we'll see more oblivion plane housing too

The more players ask for houses in these areas the more we might draw ZOS' attention, so yeah fingers crossed! :)