Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is There a Bad Player Matchmaking Penalty

Personofsecrets
Personofsecrets
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
It's my observation that sometimes when I lose against someone that is ranked far lower to me and especially if I lose multiple games in a row, then the que starts to take extra long to match me in a game.

I'm not saying that the game is trying to find someone of my low skill to play against, but it seems like a possibility. Many different games do all kinds of funny business with the matchmaking and I just ask that I'm matched quickly. As already mentioned, I'm already caused to play against players that cause me to lose 150 points the vast majority, like 90 % of the time. At the very least, if I'm going to get these matches that I don't want anyhow, can I please be matched quickly?
Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • joergino
    joergino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most likely there aren't a lot of players left who actually play this card game, so I guess this is the reason for longer queue times. I know that I never touched the game again after I had got the last missing PvP achievement.