The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What does it mean " want to buy skyreach or BRP run"?

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
What does it mean " want to buy skyreach or BRP run"?

Is there any of special item which is for those repeatable quest?
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Both skyreach and black rose prison (brp) award large amounts of exp. When you're in a group with 1 other person you gain more exp as well, so going to these places as a duo is a fast way to level. Having a low level character pay for a high level character to clear the place for them allows people to level low level characters very quickly, and if both characters are high level then they can get a lot of champion points out of it as well.
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, simply say. Those people want just tank right?
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, simply say. Those people want just tank right?

They are for the fastest as possible "carry" through the place, especially if paying for it they're expecting experienced player that know how to speedrun skyreach (right mob gathering and placing) and nukes brp.
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Like colossalvoids said, they're normally looking for someone who can just quickly kill large numbers of weak enemies.