Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread, "You Can Still Preorder Necrom & Get These Special Rewards"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
icph6gyf878r.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "You Can Still Preorder Necrom & Get These Special Rewards"

"Pre-purchase The Elder Scrolls Online: Necrom today and you’ll get immediate access to unique in-game collectibles and even more rewards at launch!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on 28 April 2023 14:38
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I might be tempted to pre-order Necrom ... if I could remove those ... things, i.e. the mouldy pizza horse and pony, from my collections.
    I don't want to have them. Not even for free in a place where the sun never shines, and I'll never look.
  • Anifaas
    Anifaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    That mount is what keeps me from pre-ordering. Pre-order bonuses should be cool not just a reskin dunked in an ugly texture that looks like pieces of pepperoni pizza stitched together.
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. These mounts make it worth waiting another month.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we preorder and not get these mushroom ponies?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Can we preorder and not get these mushroom ponies?

You technically could wait to pre-order until after April 18th, and you won't get the mushroom ponies.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • duagloth
    duagloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    nope
  • KlauthWarthog
    KlauthWarthog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Uhn, pass.
  • elocinsere
    elocinsere
    Soul Shriven
    Will there be a difference in price if I preorder after April 18th? I do want the collectors edition, minus the pizza horse. I just want to be sure that all the other collectibles are still included, thanks.
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was just the pony that you won't get if you pre-order after the 18th, but you will still get the horse if you pre-order at any time before release?

Doesn't matter to me. I already pre-ordered as I like to collect all the pre-order bonuses no matter what they are. :) But figured I would point it out if it does work the way I am interpreting it in the article.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Livvy wrote: »
    I thought it was just the pony that you won't get if you pre-order after the 18th, but you will still get the horse if you pre-order at any time before release?

Doesn't matter to me. I already pre-ordered as I like to collect all the pre-order bonuses no matter what they are. :) But figured I would point it out if it does work the way I am interpreting it in the article.

This is correct. The other preorder items will be available. The only thing that will not be available after April 18 is the mushroom pony.
    Staff Post
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm waiting to buy Necrom until the last possible time because I think that the pizza horse and pony are ugly.

However, if you want my money now, ZOS, please add back to the game the feature that allowed the pizza horse to be invisible. I would like to have an invisible pizza horse to ride right now. :smile: