The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Defeated without Defeating

AboKor
AboKor
✭✭✭
I totally do not understand what's going on with Tales of Tribute - today I had 2 times when 1) my score was 44, opponent 43, all Patrons was neutral position - but I was kicked to the windows "Defeated" 2) Just now - all patrons - neutral, we just started the game and again - kicked with "Defeated" !!!
Anyone experienced it ?
Furniture crafting PC EU
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Was Druid being played at all? There is a druid effect that could trigger on the end of your turn based on guard Agents dying which may give your opponent more prestige than you the very instant your turn ends.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • AboKor
    AboKor
    ✭✭✭
    yes it was in play but it wasn't this situation. For sure.
    Furniture crafting PC EU
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it sounds like you had like a brief disconnect with the server, which for whatever reason would immediately treat it as a loss, regardless of whatever the situation was
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • AboKor
    AboKor
    ✭✭✭
    ... amazing....
    Furniture crafting PC EU